|| an unseen confrontation ||

Tommy stepped inside of Phil's house. needless to say he was nervous for what was to come. ''Tommy what happend? '' Phil finally spoke his tone had changed from concern to question. Tommy sat there his head tilted to face his lap as he was now sitting on the couch with Ranboo facing phil. He didn't speak he couldn't find the right words to describe what happened and his new disability. ''Tommy? '' Phil pushed a bit trying to get Tommy to speak. Ranboo had gently placed his hand on Tommy's back. Of Couse Tommy had flinched at that but a lot less than before. Phil glanced at Ranboo. Ranboo just looked sad as he shifted his gaze from phil to Tommy. ''Tommy you wanted to talk to Phil first . is there anything you wanna say yet or do you just wanna sit here for a little bit ? '' Ranboo sounded more caring and sad than Phil or Tommy had ever heard him. Tommy slightly shook his head. '' Phil ? '' Tommy mummbled very softly. It was clear he still really struggled. ''Yes Tommy '' Phil said quickly as he tried to contain himself. He was so never for what Tommy was gona tell him.

'' Well uhm ... '' a bit of silence ''Phil promise me you won't hate me'' Tommy asked his voice breaking as hot tears started falling into his lap. ''Tommy .... i promise'' Phil spoke now very worried and nervous. Phil looked at Ranboo as Ranboo was watching Tommy Rubbing circles on his back. ''well first of uhm... logstedshire is well uhm g-gone '' he spoke through his quiet sobs.

''ohh Tommy...'' Phil let it out almost crying himself now. Tommy heard footsteps come closer to him as he shook softly while sobbing his broken heart out. Phil pulled Tommy into a hug. He noticed the boy was shaking hard. Tommy burried his face in Phil's chest. He felt the safest he had felt in a long time. Tommy felt droplets of a warm substance falling on his back. He figured Phil was also probably crying. Ranboo watched letting some tiers drop himself as he watched the father and son hug crying their hearts out. Phil noticed and pulled him into the hug. they all sat there crying for a while. when tommy Pulled away softly. The other two both looked at him surprised as he faced them. Looking slightly to the right of the pair. Ranboo noticed but Phil didn't seem to. probably because his eyes where still blurry with tears as he quickly wiped his eyes dry.

Tommy slowly opened his eyes in front of the two others. Phil looked in awe at the once blue full of life eyes as they where now replaced by dull grey eyes and a white iris. Phil knew what this meant as he felt tears dwelling up again. Tommy's eyes had started to fill with tears again as he quickly closed his eyes when hearing Phil's soft gasp. Tommy turned away afraid of what the man would say. He felt Ranboo's clawed and rough skinned hands on his back starting to rub circles again. Ranboo had already accepted it with a heavy heart. But all he could do now was be there for Tommy as he struggled to keep his tears back. a soft ''ohh tommy '' could be heard from phil. it was soft and filled with pain as he swiftly pulled Tommy into a hug. '' Im sorry Phil i-i understand if you h-hate me now'' Tommy choked out as Phil held him close his wings held around the boy. '' I could never hate you Tommy '' Phil spoke crying as he planted a kiss onto Tommy's hair. Tommy gave in and hugged back.

After staying like that Tommy went on to explain everything to Phil. Ranboo filled Phil in to how he had found the broken boy. Phil listened as rage and sadness filled him. He promissed that he would never let dream hurt him ever again.  This made Tommy feel a whole lot better as he and Ranboo stayed the night at Phil's house feeling safe and secure there. Hopefullly the morning would be peacefull aswell.