|| .....a son of a brother ||

||  quick note : in this au Tubbo still whole heartedly believed he did the right thing by exiling Tommy so when the two meet. it doesn't look the best for Tommy. However things may take a turn. ||

The morning had come. Since Phil was on house arrest he was to be brought his food for the day early in the morning. Phil had forgot about it until he awoke hearing a knock on the door. He was laying ot the sofa Tommy's head resting on his chest. 'shit' he thought as he looked at the boy. He felt like he could cry all over again. Then the person started pounding on the door. 'shit' Phil thought again as he felt Tommy awake abruptly. Tommy instantly shrank into a ball sitting up on the couch. He covered his ears as he started rapidly breathing. Phil awoke Ranboo quickly while the banging continued now being accompanied by someone screaming his name. Ranboo carefully picked tommy up. He struggled because Tommy kept pushing away. He had his eyes wide open. It was almost scary to look ate the panicked boy but Ranboo had to get him upstairs quickly. As soon as Phil saw that Ranboo and Tommy had disappeared he opened the door. In front of him stood an angry Fundy. 

Fundy gave him the sack of potatoes and bread when he noticed the worried look on Phil's face he also had puffy red eyes. '' you okay Phil? '' Fundy asked out of curiosity. ''what oh - yeah im fine'' right as he finished a loud scream came from upstair. Fundy looked wide eyed not recognizing the pained scream as he ran past Phil and started climbing the ladder. Phil followed close after dropping the food. He feared something would happen to Tommy when Fundy would find out. When Phil got upstairs he looked in horror as Tommy sat in the corned shaking covering his ears. Fundy looked to him puzzled and nervously. Phil looked at Ranboo who was near Tommy as he tried to get a little closer only for Tommy to huddle away more. Ranboo noticed the other two and looked to them scared as he had tears streaming down his face.

 ''Phil i-i dont know why...... i tried calming him down. i think i might have said something or done something wrong'' . Ranboo softly sobbed he felt so bad for the poor boy and for him to see him like that made his heart shatter. Phil walked to Ranboo giving him a soft hug. Fundy was just stood there in distress and awe. He knew Tommy wouldn't be doing the best but to see him having a panic attack to that extend made his heart ache. He looked at Tommy not knowing what to do, he looked a Phil as Phil let go of the now a bit calmer Ranboo. phil gently made his way over to Tommy and just sat infront of him. He softly began to speak not touching the panicked child in anyway knowing it would only cause more stress. ''Tommy its me Phil.'' he said gently but in a stern kind of way as to drill through the panicked thoughts of the child.

'' Tommy can you list 3 things you can hear Tommy'' Phil spoke. ''y-you, uuhm...the the f-floor creak and t-the wind'' he choked out between hard breathing and sobs. Fundy just stood there watching until he thought of something. He walked up to Phil. he spooked a little bit when Tommy lifted his head and throught sobs let out '' wh-who is th-there?'' the words left in a scared mumble. Philz spoke before fundy even could attempt to ''its fundy he won't do anything i promise''. Phil shot a death glare to Fundy signalling he better stay quiet. Fundy quickly nodded not wanting to be skinned alive by an angry Phil. Tommy quickly hid his face again not wanting to be seen by the fox hybrid. Fundy went to sit on the ground as quietly as possible. Tommy heard and felt a bit better about it all. Phil continued ''can u list 2 things you can smell''. ''Pine trees and Fundy''. Fundy stepped in attempting to help his once close friend '' can you focus on my eyes'' he said gently. It had worked on Tubbo when he was panicking so why not for Tommy. 

Tommy froze as did Phil and Ranboo. Phil and Ranboo looked at fundy a sad and angry expression on their face. They all snapped out of it as a small sob could be heard from Tommy. Fundy wondered why they seemed mad when he was trying to help. He decided to just keep quiet. Phil knew Tommy wasn't panicked anymore and would probably like a hug to comfort him. So Phil crawled over softly while still letting his presence known bu lightly tapping on the floor. Tommy almost jumped onto Phil as he got close enough. Ranboo had shuffled over to fundy. They both watched as Phil an Tommy hugged both letting out quiet sobs.