twenty-eight.!

ari's pov

3 weeks later

after the whole club fiesta life has been good. i've been mostly focusing on myself and basically been in the house isolating myself from people.

the only person i've seen in the past two weeks was demario since he insisted on coming to my house and want to have these little movie dates.

we've been getting pretty close but i don't really see myself dating him but if god want it to happen so be it.

as for me and dave, i simply cut that nigga off. he has no way of communicating with me unless he pops up at my house like a psychopath but i doubt that'll ever happen.

me and and jayda been thinking about opening our own boutique since we've got the same interest and we're getting closer because of here little stanky booty ass man.

"i don't know why you got me up here watching this shit." demario stated as his hand softly glided across my ass.

"i thought you liked this show?" i adjusted my head on his bare chest.

"who the fucks want to watch 17 seasons of grey's anatomy?"

"mario we're almost done, we're on season 8." he sighed rolling his eyes before grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

we sat in complete silence and all you could hear was meredith crying in the background about how her and derek might not get zola back.

girl i've watched this series 3 times, she will.

"i might have to leave soon." demario stated trying to grab his shirt from the end of the bed.

"but why? you want me to be alone? by myself?"

"ari, baby i'm coming back i just have to handle something okay?" nodding i released him from my arms so he could get up and get situated.

even though i've been isolating myself from everyone, my separation anxiety has been through the roof.

the only reason i've haven't isolated myself from demario was because he doesn't know what's going on with the social life right now.

for all i know he probably think i'm one depressing ass bitch.

"ari you know i'm coming back so stop looking at christian like you finna cry."

"see i knew you been watching it with me." he smiled before walking over to me giving me a peck on my cheek.

"walk me out?" nodding i put on my chanel slides before following him down the stairs of my 2 two story house towards the front door.

"what you want to eat?" i stared up at the ceiling acting like i was thinking even though i knew what i already wanted.

"chick-f-la" he nodded before giving me one more peck on the cheek then leaving out of the front door.

i sighed looking around my house realizing how empty and depressing it is.