three.!

ari's pov

"come on ari we've been waiting for a hour." miami shouted from her room. me her and jt was finna go to this party i'm hosting at this strip club.

hey sometimes you need a side hustle and this is my side hustle and who wouldn't want to make some LEGAL money.

"here i come lemme put on my shoes." i quickly put on my heels and slightly jogged downstairs. no one was there. "how y'all gon tell me to come on and y'all not ready." ain't that some shit.

soon after jt and miami came done ready as can be .

"y'all excited...first performance together in a year." i said doing a lil dance.

"i mean we performed many times before this ain't nothing different." miami said with a shrug while i rolled my eyes. they was suppose to say yes.

"sis yo ass finna be cold asl when you step outside."

"i'm sick and tired of you and asian talkin bout my clothes imma be straight."

 once i opened the door my ass was frostbitten

once i opened the door my ass was frostbitten. this some chicago shit fr. i can't wait to move down to atlanta in july,

"yo ass cold ain't you." i look back at caresha and mugged. i went back in the house and got my fur. call me bougie all you want i don't give two fuck.

***
"where the bag at, nigga where the bag at!" i slurred twerking on asian. ya bitch was tipsy, drunk, white girl wasted and high at the same damn time.

"aye get it sis!" asian said hyping me up. i already know my ass was all up in here face. and i'm loving it.

dave's pov

"nigga can you come on." i said to clarence while he tryna spit game on this girl outside of the club. i'm tryna get some ass.

"nigga don't be mad because you can't get no pussy." he smirked at me. i shook my head and just walked in the club by myself.

"aye we got my nigga dave east in the building! make some noise!" everybody shouted while i was just tryna walk to my section.

"come on nigga come rap something for us." i shook my head. i'm not tryna rap tonight and plus i'm not about to ruin nobody stage performance. the city girls i think that's they name. ion fuckin know.

"dave! dave! dave! dave!" i sighed and walked up to the stage snatching the mic from the dj.

"aye wassup y'all i would rap a lil sum tonight but give up for the city girls!" everybody shouted while i walked over stage going towards my section.

i saw clarence get danced on by some snow bunny. grabbing my hennessy bottle off the table i say done taking it to the head.

"nigga who is that." i said looking over at this fine ass bit- woman throwing 20's at the strippers on the pole.

"ari." i had to think about for a while realizing that's the girl i starting following today on instagram.

i got up from my seat walking behind her while she moved her hips to the music. the way her ass jigged made me want to do some things to her.

"that's not how you do it ma." i whispered in her ears while she stood there shook.

she turned around instantly rolling her eyes. what the fuck i do to her ass.

"here yo stuck up ass go."

"i ain't stuck up you the one not showing the nigga attention now gimme a stack."

"yo ass that broke you can't throw yo own money." she really tryna go. i stood next to her pulling two stacks out my pants pocket. i put one of the stacks in her face.

"since i'm broke take one."

"nah nigga keep it. buy yo self something nice..for once." she looked at me up and down before continuing to throwing money at these bum ass strippers. girl pay attention to me.

"baby you doing it wrong. look at me okay." she looked over at me and watched as i CORRECTLY  threw the money on one of the strippers fat ass.

soon she started copying me. yea all you gotta do is show a bitch how to throw some money and you'll be straight.

"like this."  she asked throwing the money. she slowing getting there.

"naw ma like this." i got behind her feeling her fat ass touch my print. i grabbed her hand leading her hand on how to throw the money. "it takes some time to ya know."

"maybe you need to teach me more." aw shit.

"maybe." my lip slowly gazed on her neck. i'm tryna get some ass tonight