fourteen.!

ari's pov

i grabbed my phone that read 7:48 am as the time. soon i got my lazy ass up to walked downstairs and  i was instantly was in awn.

 soon i got my lazy ass up to walked downstairs and  i was instantly was in awn

before digging into my chanel bags i pulled out the card that was attached to the flowers

i seen his favorite picture of me looking like a whole nigga when i had to wear his clothes one day. i flipped the card over and seen this ghetto ass poem.

"i know you be liking that chanel shit
so i had to send you sum like a lil bitch
we gon be together real soon
but today is about you and my boo
be there at 3
make sure to cover them nasty ass feet"
-dave

started literally dying before looking over at the oven clock that read 1:47. okay i got a lil time.

i walked upstairs to caresha room since i heard this hard ass beating coming from her 4 walls.

"city girls from the 305
ghetto booty, pretty face, thick thighs." i heard jt and caresha yelling into i'm guessing they mic and shit in they lil "studio"

a/n this before jt and miami became famous fr

i started nodded my head to the beat walking into my room. i texted herb yo check on yoshon before getting ready.

i did my lil hygiene before tryna lay down this damn wig before i said fuck it and put that shit in a whole different style. tae will do it later anyways ion give a fuck.

looking at my phone that read 2:58 and immediately got dressed.

"you the only bitch i know who wear rain boots in 100 degrees weather." caresha said peeking her head through my doorway while i just rolled my eyes.