twenty-one.!

dave's pov

i grabbed my suitcase from baggage claim, ready to go see my baby. the other day ari told me how she felt like she was trapping me and shit like that.

in my honest opinion she not trapping me. if she was trapping me i wouldn't be going to new york every week. if she was trapping me i'd be living wit ha ass but i'm not.

ari my girl, we just don't have a label because we honestly don't do that shit.

anyways i walked out the airport to my range rover that was waiting on a nigga.

i hopped in turning on sum lil baby and drove off. kairi decided to stay in new york until i go back and get her from her grandma next week.

i wonder if ari ready to actually meet my side of the family. i mean we're not dating but at the same time she carrying my child.

i haven't met her momma but i don't really know the relationship between her and her momma.

all i know is th-

"god damn can y'all move the fuck up and stop being so got damn nosy!" i shouted looking that traffic ahead of me.

lowkey i believe there was an accident but ion give a fuck, a nigga tryna get home and kick his feet up.

the cars started to move a little bit but it still wasn't fast enough for me. all i could see was red and blues lights and a tiny bit of smoke.

i was too busy bobbing my head to my nigga von to even realize that i was close to the accident.

that was until i saw the license plate on the street like that bitch had came off.

"7B84GHO"

once i read that shit out loud i instantly knew that shit was ari's license plate number.

so a nigga pulled over and ran to the seen.

"umm sir you can't come any closer."

"ummm bitch that's my wife, she in that car. i need to see her! is she okay?!"

"sir they're trying to get your wife out of the car now."

what the fuck they me mean tryi-

nigga her car is flipped the fuck over.

***

my body shook in nervousness while i sat in the waiting room. the only people i could call was tae and caresha since i don't know nobody else she duck wit on a level for them to know her business .

i'm so worried about ari and our little peanut.

what if peanut don't make it?

what if my babygirl ari don't make it?

so many thought ran through my head before i realized i was having an anxiety attack.