crushing (c.3)

clays pov:

after george went to sleep, i went to bed too. and i had a dream of a big house and he with someone. he woke up at 6am and was really confused but secretly hoped george lived there too. now i need to make breakfast for me and george.

he only woke up like 30 mins right after me but it was perfect timing because the waffles just got done so i asked "do you want any?" he said sure and took two.

we ate and talked about what we were gonna do for christmas. and i decided i would tell him my feelings on christmas.

i said i wasn't really gonna do anything but we could still get presents. he was fine with that

george's pov:
when i was done eating i went to my room and got ready for the day i put on a blue sweater and some black sweats.
i was gonna stream today so i asked clay if he wanted to with me.
he said sure so we played jackbox with quackity, karl and sapnap i think we played for like 3 hrs on stream and like 5 hours off stream. the sun started to set so i was gonna go.
so i texted clay that i was gonna leave and make dinner. he said ok and came down like 1 hr later and dinner was almost here. we were gonna get spaghetti and salad [a.n. idk]. then like 20 mins later the food arrived it was really good and we ate it in like 5 minutes.
it seemed that clay was hiding or nervous so i asked if he was ok. he said he was and changed the conversation quick. i noticed but didn't say anything.
so i went to my room and got dressed for bed and i listened to some music and fell asleep.

clays pov:

when he asked me if i was ok i almost said i like him. that's all i could think about so i couldn't fall asleep.
but at like 2am i finally fell asleep.