christmas (c.5)

george's pov:

i woke up before clay so i went downstairs and made some food, almost forgetting it's christmas until i heard clay come down the stairs. i got pretty excited because i didn't know what he got me. so i did what i basically do, open the smallest presents then go to the bigger ones.
but when i saw the smallest present i was gonna open it but clay said not to.
so i didn't. i got a hoodie, and some chocolate. yum.
but then..
i opened the smaller one and inside was a note and it said "i like you a lot" my heart started pounding really fast and time felt like it was in slo-mo but then i got snapped out of it by clay holding my hand and told asked me what i thought of it. i said i feel the same. but you couldn't really hear me because i was sobbing (happy tears ofc). and he hugged me and he started sobbing too.
we were both a mess and were really happy all at the same time.
but then i thought, how are we supposed to tell our fans? should we keep it a secret? what about when i go back home? but i didn't care and we kissed.

clays pov:
after i opened my presents i saw him open the card i didn't stop him and then i heard him start crying and i think he said yes.
and i pulled him into and embrace and we hugged for a good 3 minutes or so. and i stared crying too i was so happy and i could tell he was too so i kissed him and it was awesome. :)