"I Know"- 50 sub special

Sakusa was the father to two 7 year olds girls who loved to build. And when he said build, he meant that as in 'they built a pool table last summer' kind of build.

Yeah, they were a unique pair...

Their mother had died soon after she had given birth to the girls and Sakusa had been left alone, not knowing a single thing about how to raise a child, so much as twins.

He never had time to really pay attention to his love life, having to juggle taking care of Mei and Mito and his job.

Then he met Atsumu.

The man was infuriating and stubborn. He knew how to push all of Sakusa's buttons and somehow always knew when Sakusa's was lying.

But despite all that, Sakusa still feel in love with him.

Somehow, the stubbornness that he always hated grew into something he admired. Maybe it was after he did everything he could and heled his twin brother open a restaurant. Maybe it was after he saw how determined he was to beat the shit out of Terushima's ex who had the nerve to try and take custody of the son she had abandoned. All he knew is, somewhere along the line, Sakusa fell in love with his stupid ass.

He fell in love with the way his horribly-dyed hair fluttered in the wind. He fell in love with the way his hazel eyes glittered under the sun. He fell in the love with the way his face lit up when he smiled under the moonlight.

He fell in love with the way he was so willing to give up everything for his son. He fell in love with the way he would drop everything for his friends. He fell in love with the way he was so confident in himself that he opened up a bookstore that had a bar.

He fell in love with everything that Atsumu was.

...

"Wow.."

Sakusa looked to the side where Oikawa was sitting and saw the brunette staring at him with blank eyes.

"You really like him, don't you?"

Sakusa groaned, "That's the problem. Now tell me how I can get over him."

Oikawa eyes widened comically, "Wait what?!"

Sakusa glared at the other, "Tell me how to get over him. I hate to admit it but out of all of us, you probably give the best advice on this topic."

"While I'm flattered that you came to me for help, I have to ask..." Oikawa looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "...why don't you wanna even try to ask him out?"

"Because he'll reject me. Now an you please help?" Sakusa wasn't one to beg but he was damn near close to it.

Oikawa just leaned back into the sofa more, "And what make you so sure that he'll reject you?"

Sakusa was getting frustrated, "I don't wanna talk about it. "

"C'mon tell me~"

"I said no Oikawa. Are you that dumb?"

"I can't help you if you don't tell me."

Sakusa turned to snap at Oikawa before seeing the loo in Oikawa's eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yup, so just tell me."

Sakusa was silent.

Oikawa sighed, "Look I really can't help if you don't me what happene-"

"Atsumu and Aran are back together."

"...What?"

Sakusa sighed before he spoke, "That night after the twins had their birthday part, I talked with Terushima and he told me that I should confess."