Hey There!!

...

Well damn...

It's been two months...

Okay, so here's a bit of explanation. This year was a shitty one. Many family members had died. and I was stressing over my finals which got cancelled at the last minute. I was dealing with personal issues and couldn't find the motivation to type out a single word. In addition to this, I had lost complete interest in this fandom. It's a wonderful place, don't get me wrong, but I just didn't have the motivation anymore.

Is this to say that I won't be completing this fic?

Hell no.

I'm just saying that the last part is gonna come out soon probably. I have most of the chapter typed out, all I need is to finish it at last.

Sorry about all of this, but I can and will put my mental issues before anything else. I will finish this book, mark the other one as discontinued and move on with my life.

And that life is with the Dream SMP.

That's right, you heard me. I write fanfiction about block men. And no, it's not Dreamnotfound (I like 5udy more anyway) Nope, instead, I got dragged into loving Tommyinnit. And boy, let me tell you. This boy can fit so much angst into him. In canon. cc!tommy is doing pretty well for himself.

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. I like found family and this place is full of it. So. Many. Fics. I love the Found Family Trope. So yeah, I've already posted like two fics on my ao3 (luckyangevil) if you're into that stuff.

Alright, hopefully, depression will give me a break and let me fucking finish this.

A Christmas Bet- SakuAtsuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें