Chapter 7

Pov Sammi

        It has been 2 weeks sense I have moved and it is terrible. It has literally been hell. I have had so many panic attacks and I have been waking up Scarlet so much I don't know how either of us have gotten any sleep.

        I got ready for dance and headed for class. I just put on a tye dye crop sports bra and purple shorts. I grabbed my duffel bag with my costumes and everything and left.

        I got there and we were having pointe class so I had to grab my pointe shoes and my tutu. I found my pointe class and searched for my tutu. I can find my paws and jazz shoes, and extra shorts, extra sports bra, tap shoes... I could not find it. Then I remembered I put it in the bathroom so when we took showers it could stay poofy. Thank god my room mate Aubrie had an extra one.

        So we finished class and I went to leave and my teacher stopped me.  She said she had an audition she wanted me to do and I was in shock. I said I would do it walked out calm and ran to my room. I had ot skype Scarlet and Sophie. I skyped them and they both answered.

        I told them I had some great news and that I got a audition. They were just as excited as me. They were just as excited as me. I was so happy.

       I got lunch and decided to go to starbucks with some of my dance friends, Danie, Starlynn, Cara, and Aubrie.

        We all got our drinks and sat and hung out. We talked about the dances and were talking about auditions. Danie, Cara, and I got a audition. Aubrie is a senior and same with Starlynn they have scholarships. Aubrie has a scholarship at Jeffery Ballet, and Star has one at New York Dance Company. Ughh I miss New York. I am just glad I have friends here but none of them will be Scarlet or Sophie.