07

Miguel and I have been at the dojo all day, Dad finally taught us how to punch. But know, we're back to cleaning the dojo. Miguel and I both cleaning the windows while Dad is working on some papers.

"Hey Sensei, is there any particular way you want me to wash these windows?" Miguel asks and I scoff at him.

"No, I don't give a shit. Whatever's easiest." Dad says to him. "Ok, one of you go and clean the toilet and we'll call it a night."

"Not it!" I yell before Miguel can say anything.

"Seriously?" Miguel says annoyed. I give him a petty smile and he goes to the bathroom.

A second after Miguel goes to the bathroom, I hear the door chime. I look over and see that Daniel LaRusso is walking in the dojo. My dad must've heard him walk in too, because we walked out of his office.

"Hi welcome to Cobra Kai..." He trails off once he realizes who it is.

"Some things never change." Daniel says to him.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" My dad asks, probably confused.

"I heard you beat up a bunch of teenagers in that parking lot out there." Daniel clarifies.

"No that wasn't his fault." I say, not going into much detail.

"Who are you?" Daniel asks me.

"She's my kid." Dad answers for me.

"Kid?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah. Kid" My dad says, glaring at him.

"Just because your kid is in trouble doesn't mean you can beat up a bunch of teenagers." Daniel says, glaring at my dad too.

"I didn't beat up a bunch of teenagers." My dad says, walking closer to Daniel. "I beat up a bunch of assholes who deserved it."

"Wow. Johnny Lawrence calling someone else an asshole. That's rich man." Daniel says with humor in his voice.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dad asks him. When is Miguel going to come out of the bathroom?

"Uh look. I'm not hear to rehash the past. Just stay away from my daughter's friends." Daniel says to him.

"Your daughters friends? Makes sense, nice company she keeps."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Daniel asks, clearly confused.

"It means those friends of hers were wailing on my daughter and a kid half their size." He says, "Maybe you don't know your daughter as well as you think you do. Get your house in order LaRusso."

"Who the hell you think your talking to?" Daniel says, walking closer to my dad. They're now facing each other on the dojo matt.

"Bathroom's clean!" Miguel yells for the bathroom. "Is there anything else you need us to do?" He asks as he leaves the bathroom. When he notices LaRusso standing there he stops.

"Oh I'm sorry Sensei." Miguel says as he takes out his earbuds. I walk over to Miguel so we can watch what's happening together.

" 'Sensei'?" Daniel repeats. "Really? Oh my god kid. I don't know what he's told you, but you shouldn't believe a word he says, or your going to end up exactly like him."

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" I ask but get no reply, instead Daniel looks back at my dad.

"You and I. This. We're not done." Daniel says, and as he's about to leave, my dad continues talking.

"I'm right here man." He says with his arms open wide. Daniel turns around and looks at him for a second before walking out the door.

"What the hell was that?" I ask, looking at them.

——————————————————————-

A/N- sorry, I know this chapter is short but i'll do a double update djbdjd