Ancient zoan section

Devil Fruit name: Zō Zō no Mi Model: Mammoth (Elephant Elephant Fruit Model: Mammoth)

Type: Zoan Sub-Type: Ancient Zoan

Appearance: A light blue-colored apple fruit with swirls on the skin and one on the leaf.

Power(s): This Ancient Zoan-type devil fruit allows the user to turn into a full mammoth and a mammoth hybrid at will, giving the user the strength and weight of a mammoth. Can also use large tusks in combat and to carry heavy things.

weakness: exposure to intense heat.
__________________________

DF: Sauropoda-Sauropoda no mi
Means: ("lizard-hipped") dinosaurs

Type: Ancient Zoan (herbivorous)

Powers: user can Turn into a Sauropoda, A dinosaur that had very long necks, small heads and a thick, pillar-like four legs. had tiny heads, Large bodies, and long tail. Their hind legs were thick, straight, and powerful, ending in club-like feet with five toes. Skin turning Color Black & Grey. Eyes large and color Orange/yellow.

Weakness: all standard devil fruit weakness.
__________________________

Kyōryū-Kyōryū No mi, model: Spinosaurus

Type: Ancient Zoan (Carnivorous)

Description: This Devil Fruit enables user to transform into a Spinosaurus. A Spinosaurus (meaning "spine lizard") is a genus of theropod dinosaur which is Extinct. It is classed as a Ancient Zoan & Carnivorous Zoan, and is apparently a much rarer type of Zoan Devil Fruit which allows the users to transform into ancient and extinct animals, such as prehistoric reptiles like dinosaurs. This fruit is more predatory and bloodthirsty than others by nature and as such tend to be better adapted for combat. The user gains a ferocious appetite and very long stamina. User can turn into this creature is naturally more dangerous and powerful in physical combat, and may have useful features, such as claws, to aid in a fight. Also user is able to take a hybrid human-beast form. It was also implied that the Ancient Zoan users are physically stronger than normal Zoans. The fruit is possibly the strongest of the carnivorous dino dino models because of its sheer power.
__________________________