paramecia section 2

Repeat Repeat no mi

Meaning: Temporal Loop

Type: Paramecia

Appearance: tiny Gold/Brown fruit with black stem.

Power: the Repeat-Repeat no mi is a Paramecia devil fruit. Which grants the user the ability of a Time loop man. User can trap anyone or anything into reiterating time stream where everything inside the loop is restarted precisely every so often, possibly even backwards. They may be able to force someone to relive the same minute, hour, day, year, etc. for as long as user keeps them there. On some occasions people have been know to retain a small amount of memories or eventually escape weaker temporal loops.

Weakness: Possible weaknesses of this ability are other devil fruits that effect time, Standard Haki weaknesses and the limit to how many times the user can make a time loop is measured by their skill and strength with this Devil fruit power.
(Note: credit goes to Hydrakiller100 for this AWESOME idea)
______________________________________
Mugen Mugen no mi

Meaning: Infinite

Type: Paramecia

Appearance: N/a

Power: The Mugen Mugen no mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to possess an unlimited supply of any essential. For example, the user could cause a Gun, cannon, or any projectile weapon to never run out of ammunition. Also they could cause a canteen to never run out of water, or a notebook to never run out of paper.

Weakness: May not be instantaneous, affected by the mass/volume of object. Can create a infinite supply of something but only if there's something to begin with. 1 -> infinity, zero cannot turn into infinity. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
______________________________________
Hone hone no mi

English Name: Bone Bone Fruit

Meaning: Bone

Type: Paramecia

Appearance: Pale pink fruit with White swirls around it appearing as vains with a leaf shaped stem.

-Strengths-
The main capabilities of the Fruit is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible; the bones can withstand even a Haki-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.

-Weaknesses-
This fruit suffers the same standard devil fruit weaknesses and Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, Causing bones to exude from body or break can be still painful.
______________________________________