Zoan section

Zoan DF: bear-bear fruit

Details: user of this fruit gains power of a full bear or bear-human hybrids, also the user in human form gains boost in eye sight, strength, speed, body size.
__________________________
Bazu Bazu no mi: model hornet (Buzz Buzz fruit: model hornet)

Type: Zoan

Apperance: Black and yellow horned melon with swirls

Power: Allows user to become a human/hornet hybrid or full hornet, splits into a swarm of hornets when in full hornet form.

Weakness: Standard devil fruit weaknesses, swarm becomes uncontrollable when seperated from main hornet.
__________________________
Tori Tori No Mi: Model Owl
Meaning: Bird Bird Fruit: Model Owl

Type: Zoan

Ability: Turns the user into an owl human (fukuro ningen) permanently increasing the senses to that of an owl.
The user has the ability to transform single or multiple body parts to that of an owl's most commonly utilized to grow a beak, talons and wings.
The user can also transform into an actual-sized owl (about 700cm long with a wingspan approx. 1800cm), making it useful for spying or to escape/enter enemy territory unnoticed.
The user also has the ability to transform into a full owl the size of their natural body size, which is when the user of this fruit is at their strongest, in terms of carry capacity, strength and speed.

Weaknesses: This fruit is affected by all standard devil fruit weaknesses.
__________________________

---------------------------------------------

OK PPL, COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE IDEAS..... PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE DF IDEAS FOR YOUR OWN PURPOSES!