A fresh breeze for a new mission.

Mission report: The new mission.

Date: April 5th

Kazan walks out of a barber shop at night holding a newspaper.

Kazan: Thank you.

He walks into an alleyway and jumps up onto a rooftop. He holds the newspaper as he looks at the cover.

"Interview with the famous author Murasaka Sumi!" Is what the main cover of the paper is.

A lady sits in front of Murasaka with a journal, the page she's on has many questions and blank spots for answers. She has shoulder length blonde hair and light green eyes. She wears glasses with a yellow shirt and jeans

Ito: I'm reporter Ito Chikari. I'm here to interview you, the famous author Murasaka Sumi!

He's a tall man towering at 6'2, he has long purple hair that's well kept. His eyes are a darker shade of purple, he's wearing a navy blue Yukata with a plain white robe underneath.

Murasaka: Nice to meet with you Ito. What questions do you have for me today?

Ito: Well this one has been popularly requested but um...

She blushes.

Ito: What's your wife like?

Murasaka lets out a loud laugh.

Murasaka: This is the first question? She's tall and beautiful. Her gorgeous long white hair makes me think she was kissed by a goddess of snow, maybe she is a goddess.

Ito's blush only gets darker.

Ito: I see.

She writes down his answers.

Ito: This was requested by fans, but why do you always dress in comfort?

Murasaka: I prefer my comfort, either way as your own paper says I'm one of the most handsome men on the planet, why should I try with flashy outfits.

Ito: I see. Would you mind telling us about the story you're currently working on?

Murasaka: Sure thing, the story will be the third and final installment to the series about the vampire hunters. Be sure to read the story, I've poured a lot into this.

He gives a smile at her.

Ito: Sounds like an exciting read! I know I'll be buying a copy.

Murasaka: Good to hear!

Ito: Next highly requested question. Do you um... have any kids?

Murasaka lets out a laugh.

Murasaka: No comment.

Ito blushes as she writes it down.

Ito: Why haven't you tried to meet up with the famous model Hyutto ever since the last time?

Murasaka looks at his watch.

Murasaka: looks like I'm out of time. I have to go.

Kazan reads the newspaper.

"The author gave me a rather cold look when leaving..."

Kazan: Murasaka Sumi... What exactly are you???

April 6th. Right before sunrise.

Mitsuki and Kaiyo are on a mission. To kill five demons in the area. We see Mitsuki and Kaiyo stand over two defeated demons.

Mitsuki: Alright, Looks like we finished early so let's get the last remaining one.

Kaiyo: Right!

Hatsumi jumps down elegantly next to them.