The executives.

Date: April 16th

Mission report: Anastreptos raid.

Ayame's location.

Ayame: The wisteria in the air sucks for you doesn't it? It's okay to cry, I'll understand.

Vomva: LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH! JUST DIE ALREADY.

A blue ball charges up on both of her hands.

Vomva: Bomb barrage!

Vomva launches a series of bombs towards Ayame.

Ayame: Water breathing: Third form, flowing dance!

A special effect of rushing water runs along Ayame's blade. Ayame swiftly dances around, slicing the bombs and weakening them as she rushes towards Vomva.

Vomva: Cluster bomb!

Vomva throws a bomb at Ayame. The bomb splits into multiple smaller bombs.

Ayame: Water breathing: Fourth form, Striking tide!

Ayame unleashes consecutive slashes that all weave and flow together, slicing each bomb.

Ayame: She's a long range fighter which puts me at a disadvantage already. I can't spend too long down here since we have to also help with evacuation. I know Akumo has a group doing that right now but still, we need to help as soon as possible.

Vomva: Tired already bitch?!

Ayame: No... I was just thinking about how dealing with you is a huge waste of time! It's time I get this over with.

Ayame reaches into her bag and pulls out an Ofuda, she places it on her sword.

Vomva: The hell is that?! It's giving off the presence of a demon?! How the hell?!

Ayame's sword begins to glow and radiate a purple energy.

Kaiyo's location.

Ichos: This is the second time... I've been burnt by this wisteria ash shit!

Kaiyo: Get used to it. You'll be burning a lot once I send you to hell.

Ichos: So you're the one who attacked my warehouses... Sound swipe!

Ichos swipes the air, launching a sound wave at Kaiyo.

Kaiyo: Rain breathing: First form, sprinkling droplets!

Kaiyo rushes forward, flipping over the wave and even ending up behind Ichos. He stabs Ichos multiple times as Ichos turns. Each time he stabs a special effect of rain droplets appears.

Ichos in a fit of rage from being stabbed swipes at kaiyo with his claws as blood runs down his back slowly disappearing due to his regeneration.

Kaiyo dashes backwards dodging the attack but quickly reacts by going into a full sprint towards ichos.

He slides himself on the ground underneath or Ichos.

Kaiyo: (Thoughts) This is an executive. A fight with one will drag on and Kazan needs me as soon as possible. It's best to just finish this fight as quickly as possible...

Kaiyo stands up quickly regaining his balance and inhales deeply as he twists his body around and starts rotating violently, creating a powerful gust of wind around his blade.

Ichos: That looks troublesome. Sound glaive!

Ichos launches a powerful blade of sound over at Kaiyo.

Kaiyo: Rain breathing: Fifth form, Cascading slash!