Thessaloniki Plague

Mission report: Thessaloniki Plague.

Date: April 3rd

As Kenta and Arima run toward the hospital they start to slow down as the thick fog makes it hard to see.

Kenta: Arima is it just me or does this fog seem way more powerful than back then.

Arima: Yeah it's not just our vision the fog itself seems to be directly affecting the environment, the soil, buildings, air, food from the stalls even the poor stray animals.

They continue to walk and some silhouettes of the people living here can be seen wandering the streets and sitting outside their homes.

Kenta: This is insane, the sheer amount of people being affected by it is overwhelming.

The boy Kenta has been carrying on his back begins to cough and opens up his eyes.

Kenta: Hey hang in there ok, we had to slow down a little from how thick the fog is.

???: T-thank you

Kenta: Don't thank us yet, let's get you proper treatment first.

Arima pulls out a flashlight from his bag and opens the boys eyelids as they are walking.

Arima: His health looks to be the best just from looks alone considering the other people we've seen so far.

Kenta: So, gotta name?

???: T-Tawasha...Tawasha Shonigoto.

Kenta: I'm Kenta. This is Arima, he's a doctor. We were sent here to investigate and help treat victims of the plague.

Arima: You'll be in our care but i need to know, do you have any family? Friends? Someone who looks after you? So I can alert them.

Tawasha: Grandparents...but they passed away not to long ago from illness

He tries to cry but his eyes just reden more and he softly moans in pain from all the tears he's already shed.

Kenta takes out a handkerchief and gently wipes his eyes.

Kenta: Hey don't cry everyone loses people they care about you just have to stay strong and push forward.

Tawasha: I'll try...

(Tawasha Shonigoto, He's 5'6 and 15yrs old. His hair is like Katao's and only goes down to his ears and it's dark brown and messy. His eyes are what would be a bright gold but that color has since dimmed out)

Arima: Were here.

They all look up at the six story hospital and begin to walk in.

Kenta: I don't like the looks of this place, guess i'll just have to stay on guard.

A nurse and security guard stop them.

Nurse: I'm really sorry but we can't see anymore patients we are already at max capacity.

Arima pulls his ID out of a wallet in his bag and shows the nurse.

Nurse: Ahhhh! I'm incredibly sorry Mr. Arima please allow me to help you with anything I can.

Arima: I need a room as fast as you can get me one.

Nurse: Right away!

She runs over to the front desk and gets on the phone.

Arima: Kenta sit him down in the chair.

Kenta: Of course!

He sits him down as Arima opens his bag and prepares for a regular checkup.