I

Dark nodded, tucking a strand of the curly hair behind his ear, "I know, dad, yeah, I got it, okay

Dark nodded, tucking a strand of the curly hair behind his ear, "I know, dad, yeah, I got it, okay..." He sighed softly, he's a grown man, not a child, if only Mark, his father, would realize that.

"Marki, c'mon, he just dropped in to say hello, stop treating him like a child," DamieDarks dad, calmed Mark, smiling softly at Dark. "I can't wait to see the new article, honey," Dark smiled, checking his watch.

"I'll see you guys later," He nodded, walking back to his car.

Dark was twenty-six years old, he worked as a reporter and his current report involved him doing interviews at a local mental hospital.

He wasn't exactly excited to do the report, but a job is a job.

He parked his car, going in and talking to the receptonist, a sweet girl with firey red hair and a nametag, deeming her as Jacy

"Well, our most colorful patients are Andrew and Wilford," She held out the files, "But their also fairly dangerous and-"

"These are their current room numbers, Jacy?"

"Yes sir," Dark nodded, holding the files as he went to the closet room, 118, home to Andrew.

He knocked on the door, a few moments passed with no sound, so he opened the door softly at the nurses prompting.

"You're...real, aren't you?" A man sat on the ground, arms wrapped in a straight jacket, for his protecting or for Darks he wasn't sure. His hair was ratty and green and he was covered in red distress marks. His eyes had sleepy bags and cheeks were sullen in.

"Yes, Andrew, right?"

"Call me Anti," Anti crossed his bare feet under him, sniffling, tilting his head softly as he looked over the newcomer.

Short, small build, chin length curly hair, reporters pass, notepad and files.

"I'm not a freak case for you to examine and study,"

"That's not why I'm here," Dark said softly, "I'm here to interview you, about you," Anti looked at the nurse behind him.

"Fine, but tell them to go away,"

Dark asked for a few minutes alone, sitting in the floor across from Anti. "I'm Dark, a reporter-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," He scoffed. "What did you wanna know?"

Dark started questioning, spending more time then he'd like to admit.

Anti enjoyed talking to someone, he was lonely alot of the time, but with Dark...he didn't feel lonely or crazy, he felt normal.

"What do you miss most about being...outside of the hospital?" Dark asked, his voice was so quiet and soothing.

"Mmm, dates, and friends, and kissing, and holding hands," His arms moved from inside the jacket. "And not having to wear this stupid shit!" He slammed his feet against the ground, arms thrasing against the straitjacket as he tried to release himself.

"Why do you have to wear it?"

"Stole a plastic spoon from lunch a few months ago and hurt myself with it, but I'm better now!! I am!!" Anti was screaming but he didn't seem to notice. "Do you belive me?"

Dark tilted his head, before softly smiling. "I do,"

 "I do,"