IX

Wilford didn't consider humself very attached to Dark

Until, Darks attention had drifted to his boyfriend Anti.

And now, Wilford was understanding. He liked Dark, and in some sorta weird way, Anti as well.

This was very unfourtante for him, as one can imagine, because Wilford had...no idea how to aproach the situation.

"Oh, and Wil?" Dark was pulling his eye down to carefully apply eyeliner. "Can you keep Lucas company while he's over? He's looking through some boxes, he knows where they are, he just gets lonely,"

Wilford agreed, ruffling Darks hair. "Anything for you, you look very handsome by the way," He looked in the mirror, watching as his own hand pinned back Darks hair, watching the flush on Darks cheek.

"Oh, thanks..."

The moment didn't last long, soon, Dark was heading out the door to meet Anti.

Lucas did arrive, and Wilford talked, soon enough the conversation drove to Lucas and his recent girlfriend (the redhead nurse) and Wilford brough up his own predictment.

"I like Dark and Darks boyfriend,"

"Ah,"

"Ah indeed, gentleman," Wilford patted Lucas' back like a big brother would, sitting on the floor ad Lucas dug through the boxes. Small children toys and photographs of a family, two dads, a little boy with longer hair, and a beautiful girl.

"Is that Dark?" Wilford pointed to the boy.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, that ones me," Lucas pointed to the other child in the picture.

"Dark was so cute," It was as if Wilford didn't even hear him, lost in his own mind, thinking of Dark.

So, another week passed and Wilford decided, time to make a move.

A very small move.

He talked to Anti.

He waited until Dark was at work, Anti clicking through the channels, not because he was trying to find something, but because the sound of the different shows meshing together anf the repetive motion was grounding.

"Anti,"

"Whhhhhat?" Wilford handed him a bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey, a peace offering.

"So, I um-" Wilford laughed, "I got a crush,"

"Gross, tell me more,"

"Its on...you,"

"Oh, bud, thats nice but I like-"

"And Darky too,"

Silence, neither really knowing what to say.

"Both of us??" Anti opened the whiskey, drinking a third of it.

"Yup, it just took a while to figure it out,"

They talked, going over what the two felt needed to be discussed, Anti said he didn't like Wilford that way, not yet at least, he said he could try to win him over.

As for Dark, Anti said he was fine with Wilford talking to him, just don't steal him away from Anti.

Wilford didn't plan to do that, thats why Anti trusted him with Dark.