X

Dark had noticed Antis weird behavior

Dark had noticed Antis weird behavior. Just standing there, twisting his fingers. "Whats wrong?" Dark sat beside him, pushing back Antis hair with his fingers.

"Wil needs to talk to you," Anti muttered softly. "I already talked with him, I told him he could,"

"Okay?" Dark chuckled softly. "Why so nervous then?" Anti shrugged, hugging onto him.

"Well, what is he talking about?" Anti sighed heavily, going silent and refusing to answer. "I'll just go talk to him," Dark pressed the softest kiss to the top of Antis head, going to find Wilford.

Wilford was...baking? A terrifying sight indeed, but he seemed to be very content, lighting up when he saw Dark. "Hey, Darky!"

"Hey," Dark waved, walking over, "What you making?"

"Cookies,"

The house did not smell of cookies, it smelled of cupcakes maybe?

"You needed to talk?" Wilford nodded, putting a pan full of...god knows what into the oven.

"I like you, romantically," Wilford ruffled Darks hair. "And Antis okay with it!"

The conversation went on, a gentle talking of feelings, Dark said he returned the feelings and insisted on the three going on a date tomorrow.

Anti wasn't happy at first, but when he realized that Darks heart was big enough for the both of them...well Wilford wasn't all that bad.

Five years passed, and Anti could even say he loved Wilford, just as much as he loved Dark too.

the end lol