Chapter 2

An: Thank you for reading my book and sorry for the wait I had no motivation or inspirationsorry that's it's shorter than usual I just wanted to give you something 😓

When I awoke, I decided to look up more about the My Hero Academia world to get a better grasp of my situation. I looked up some info on the League of Villains and the one called One For All. Wow. He looks like a potato. I snorted. I also looked up the heros and found out that I don't agree with All Might. He gives people a false sense of hope and makes people think the only way to be a hero is to have a strong quirk. It's disgusting. It probably makes people with no or weaker or villainess quirks feel like they can't become a hero.

I'm going to join the villains to try and change that. Well, I first need to figure out the exact time I was put in the anime. I should probably get more clothes soon so I don't have to keep borrowing crusty bois stuff. First, I should ask for some money $50 isn't gonna buy everything I need. Maybe a couple of shirts and a pair of pants. Not even that. Clothes are expensive.

I walk to the bar to see if Kurogiri is there. I like him more than the other one whose name I don't care to remember. Luckily, he's there behind the counter cleaning some glasses with Crusty sitting at the bar drinking something. I walk up to Kurogiri and awkwardly stand in front of him debating on whether or not to ask about it. After a minute, Kurogiri looked up at me.

"Is there something you needed?" He asked.

"Uh...is it ok if I go out to get some clothes?"

"No," Crusty cut in.

"Ok. Then I guess I'll be borrowing more of your clothes from now on. You don't mind if I just take a couple outfits and keep them in my room do you?" I deadpanned.

He scowled and replied, "Fine. You can go. Just don't get caught."

"Caught? By whom? No one knows I'm with the League." I responded which resulted in him growling at me. "I might need to borrow some money. I don't have that much."

"No problem," Kurogiri told me much to the protest of Crusty. "Here is $250. Get you some clothes, toiletries, and a small weapon of your choosing. You can get a better one when you've been here a while, but for now you just need something."

He handed me the money which I gratefully accepted. I threw a smug look at an angry Crusty and went to my room to grab my wallet to put the $250 in. I smiled to myself and put on my shoes not bothering to change because I'm gonna be getting more stuff soon anyway. I look up the nearest mall and then leave making sure to notify Kurogiri that I was leaving.

On the way to the mall, I saw a commotion. There were a lot of people crowding around an alleyway so I decided to check it out. I elbow my way to the front and I'm met with the sight of a sludge looking thing holding what looked like an angry porcupine. He looks familiar. The realization hit me when I noticed a frail green-haired boy run towards them. So this is where I was put. I had to resist the urge to laugh at his feeble attempt to free his so called friend. Suddenly, a giant muscular man saved the day.

He's taller than I thought he'd be.