Chapter 5

An: Thank you for reading my book 😊 sorry for any gratical errors

It's been a couple of days and I still don't know why Kuro was crying. I wanted to ask him, but I didn't want to seem nosy. I have been helping him out a bit more around the base to make sure he isn't overworking himself. I still have a lot of training to do so I'm usually dead tired all the time. If it wasn't for coffee and energy drinks, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning.

I think Kuro noticed something was off because he cornered me after a particularly tiring day for me filled with training and fighting Crusty about who knows what. I certainly didn't know.

"Are you alright?" Kuro asked.

"Yes," I said not convincing anyone especially not Kuro.

"Are you sure?" He asked giving me his 'I don't believe you' look.

"Not really," I sighed. "I'm just tired. That's all."

"I noticed you were helping me out much more around the base. That's probably why. Take today and the next day off of training and helping me to catch up on your sleep." Kuro told me.

I was about to protest, but the look he gave me made my words die in my throat. I nodded my head and he pointed to my room. I reluctantly went to my room not sure of what to do with my new found freedom. I sat on my bed and looked at the wall to figure out what to do. After sitting there for awhile, I decided to go for a lesurely walk since I usually just run. I put on some shoes and went to go let Kuro know where I was going.

I took my time walking around. I went to a park that had a walking trail. I went past a couple with a dog that they let me pet. All in all it was a good walk. When I returned, I was told that we were having a League meeting after dinner. I nodded and went to go clean up. The meeting started with Crusty trying to be dramatic, but failing terribly at least to me.

"Alright, to get this meeting started let's do a roll call," Kuro started. He went through an entire list. "Now that that's out of the way. Shigaraki has called you all here today to tell you of a plan he has to get rid of the number one hero or All Might."

Crusty then started talk about his plan which, I must admit, I didn't listen to mostly because I was bored. Instead I decided to count all the cracks on Crusty's dry face. Maybe I should get him some chapstick and lotion. Now that I'm thinking about it. Does he even know what chapstick is? I tuned back into the conversation when I heard my name. I blinked and saw Crusty giving me a weird look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked annoyed.

"Like what?"

"Like that." He said gesturing to my face.

I gave him a blank stare until Kuro cleared his throat. "If you two are done with whatever that is, we have more things to plan."

I shrugged and made sure to listen to the rest of the meeting. The plan was to teleport into the USJ with Kuro's portals and kill All Might. That's basically it. They didn't have any plans for if/when it goes wrong. That's stupid. They should have a backup plan. I raised my hand like I was back in school and waited until Kuro noticed.

"Did you have a question, Y/n?"

"Yeah. What's the back up plan?"

"What do you mean?" Crusty asked.

"I mean what if something goes wrong? What's the plan then? Do we leave? Do we keep fighting?" I questioned hoping to get a good answer.

"If you stick to the plan, nothing will go wrong," Crusty growled. "End of discussion."