Chapter 9

An: Thank you for reading my book 😜

We started out the next day with another quick impromptu therapy session. Shigi seemed more enthusiastic than yesterday which means he does care about me. I think. Kuro took it upon himself to redecorate a storage room into a makeshift therapy room for our sessions which was really nice cause now we don't have to hold these things in my room. How he got it all ready in a night I will never know.

"Y/n, you can use this room whenever you'd like since you are now our resident therapist. If you want, we can pay you more to provide therapy to all League members," Kuro said kindly.

"I get paid? I thought I was just supposed to do this for free," I replied shocked. I can't believe they are actually gonna pay me to play therapist.

"Of course you get paid," Shigi snapped. "You're doing a job aren't you?"

"Yes, but- you know what? Nevermind. Let's just get started since we don't have much time today either. Did the both of you do the homework I assigned you?" I asked sitting in a really nice computer chair.

"Of course."

"Yeah."

"Good. Please take a seat," I told them gesturing to the couch across from me.

They both sat down on the couch and took out the paper I had given them yesterday. I stood back up after remembering I forgot to grab my notepad and pen. I quickly grabbed them and Shigi's new stress ball before sitting back down.

"Here," I said handing Shigi the ball. "Alright, before I ask the homework questions, I'd just like to ask the both of you how are you feeling?" I questioned.

"Like right now?"

"Yes."

"I feel ok." Kuro said.

"I feel kinda stupid for agreeing to do this," Shigi said right afterwards.

I rolled my eyes. Dramatic much? I thought before turning to Kuro.

"Would you like to go first with the homework questions?"

"Sure."

"Alright, how connected do you feel to the people in your life?"

"It varies," Kuro replied.

"Would you like to elaborate?"

"Sure. Some people I feel very connected to like you and Shigaraki, but I don't feel very connected to some of the others like AFO and the doctor." He explained.

"I'm glad you feel connected to at least some of the people in your life. Shigi, it's your turn to answer the question."

"Do I have to?" He grumbled.

"Yes," Kuro and I said at the same time.

"Alright, I don't really feel connected to anyone in my life. The only one I do feel connected to is Kurogiri."

"Really?" Kuro asked teary eyed.

"Yes," Shigi answered before getting a bear hug from Kuro. "Ok. Get off."

"I'm sorry," Kuro apologized letting go.

"How touching," I sniffled fake wiping a tear off my face. "Alright, next question. What is the league to you? Shigi you go first this time."

"The league is my family. Without them, I would be alone and probably dead by now." He answered without much complaint.

"Ok. Now you Kuro. Same question."

"The league used to just be my captors, but now it's more like a family to me too."

"What do you mean the league used to be your captors?" Shigi asked confused.

"It's a long story that we don't have time for right now, but I promise I will tell you soon," Kuro replied patting Shigi's knee.

Shigi was about to complain when I interrupted with, "Ok you guys we have to wrap this up. I know that this was a really short session, but both of you are busy today. We can come back to this discussion in the next session."

Shigi begrudgingly agreed to postpone the conversation until next time. Kuro sighed in relief and stood up.

"I'll go get breakfast ready." He said.

Kuro left and Shigi hesitated for a bit before asking, "Do you know what he meant when he said the league used to be his captors?"

"Yes, but I can't say anything to you unless he gives me permission which he probably won't because he wants to tell you himself." I said standing up.

"Then why doesn't he just tell me?" Shigi asked grabbing my arm.

"He might be afraid to tell you."

"What? Why would he be afraid to tell me?"

"Because you might look at him differently when he does tell you," I told him thinking about Kuro's secret.

"That won't happen."

"I know that, but he doesn't so just wait patiently until he's ready, alright?"

"Ok," Shigi said finally letting go of my arm.

I hope Kuro tells him soon.