SEE HER FACE

(TW: Murder, death, gore)

The day ended and not one visit from the woman. He silently sat in the dark asking his self why he hasn't even try escaping now that he is free from any restraints. He looked out of the huge windows that are surprisingly unlocked.

"Thinking about escaping?" he was startled by someone. He looked back, and it wasn't the woman. He remembered that he was one of his abductors.

"Sofie, wasn't always like this" he sat on his chair while he stared at him.

"Sofie?" he asked the man.

"Clearly that's not her name. It's just awkward to call her 'the woman'" he answered.

"What do you mean she wasn't always like this?" Taemin sat on the ground.

"Vigor and I are nurses from a mental institute. Sofie had suffered from severe trauma. Her foster families were murdered by the same man. The institute took advantage of her state and used her as a lab rat. Obviously, we had to get her out of there. It's been a decade already. She had a childhood of nightmare" the nurse explained. He then threw a shirt at Taemin which he immediately wore to fight off the cold night.

He was left alone once again, but now he actually felt sorry for her.

The door opened again it was her. She has this angelic innocent face and an adorable smile.

"How's my precious treasure?" she asked while sitting down beside him on the cold floor. Taemin just nodded in response.

"What did Greg tell you?" she broke off the silence.

"Is that his real name?" he hesitantly asked back.

"Yeah. Greg and Vigor are like my dads this past decade" she was quite amused with his question.

"He told me about your past" he briefly answered.

"What did he say my name is?"

"He called you Sofie"

"Hmm. Sofie. How sweet. Sofie's actually his daughter. We met each othe in the institute her dad works at. But Sofie died from an experiment. Greg was so angry but their family needed the money. As the test subject died, I had to replace her. No one really knows my name, not even me. They just called me TS-L.A.R.A."

"So you're Lara?"

"No, silly. L.A.R.A. stands for Lobe Apparatus Rancid Amputation. They alter something in my brain and gradually feed me to cannibals in the institute to see if an alteration in the brain of the producer would affect a consumer. It was clearly bullshit. The heart inside me isn't really mine. They fed mine to those fucking monsters 10 years ago. If it weren't for these men, my body would have already decomposed by now" the horrors are too terrifying for Taemin.

"May I ask whose heart is that?" though it is disturbing, he wanted an answer to his curiosity.

"It's Sofie's. Those motherfuckers were trying to do what was then done to me when one of them accidentally poured acid on the wound instead of water. Everything about that hell hole is disturbing" she blankly stared on the floor whil recalling her dark memories. "I guess that's also why Greg sees Sofie in me" she scoffed.

Without any hesitation Taemin grabbed her face and torridly kissed her.

"What are you doing?" she breaks off the kiss.

"From now on, you will never have to live that nightmare anymore. I will make you feel loved and valued everyday if it's the last thing I do"