LET'S PLAY

Taemin woke up blindfolded, his hands and feet tightly tied on a chair. He tried to move around, hoping he could free his hands. His 'blind' escape was interrupted by clanking of what sounds like a metal and followed by a slamming door. He tried to hold back his tears, thinking that this would be the last moment of his life. He was shivering in fear, drenched in cold sweat.

"No need to be afraid, my dear. I'm just here to play with you" he heard a soft woman's voice coming towards him. "Don't waste your energy too much. I still have a lot of things I want to do with you" the lady added.

"You're not getting away with this. My manager is probably looking for me by now" Taemin acted tough to hide his fear of what might happen to him.

"You tough little puppy. We used your phone to inform anyone who might look for you that you have decided to take a break alone. No one would be looking for you, my love. You are mine as long as I like you to be" she scoffed as she run her soft hands through his hair.

"Get your hands off me" he resisted which surprised the girl and let out a small chuckle.

"You're feisty aren't you? I am going to enjoy playing with you much more. I'm gonna make you mine" she whispered into his ears, which sent shivers down his spine.

"I'll get back to you later, my love" she said as she planted a peck on his luscious lips. Taemin felt a bit at ease when he heard her receding footsteps, still hoping that everything is just a dream that he could wake up from, but unfortunately, it was nothing close to a dream.