Chapter Three

This mysterious man surely does like to run. I've been chasing after him for a while now but I don't want to stop. I want to keep chasing him to find out about him, so that's what I'm doing. Although, my dress is being torn from the branches and I have twisted my angle a few times, but I will not give up.

"Please Stop!" I shout at him, knowing he can hear me but he still continues to run.

Oh no, a hill.

I take my heels off and stare up at the hill, catching my breath. The man takes that as an advantage and starts to run up the hill at a much faster pace. After running like a mad woman, I reach the top of the hill; stopping to catch my breath again and leaning against a tree branch.

"Please just sto-" I'm immediately cut off from shock. "Wow" I say in disbelief of what is in front of. It's that castle from earlier today.

Why is he running here? I thought this was just a hallucination.

The mystery man turned around and torches on each side of the castle walls lit up, making me able to see his face as the darkness of the forest before covered his face. I looked at the man from afar as i try to examine his features.

Why can't i see his face?

The man turns around and heads inside the castle, that apparently only I and he can see, he doesn't shut the door behind him so I'm assuming that he is letting me come in.

I walk through the door and see a long hallway, and the man is now gone, but I'm still curious as to what's inside this castle so i keep looking.

I start walking down the corridor looking around "Looks like this place has been burned down" i talk to myself finally reaching the end of the corridor, leading to another long corridor going both ways.

What way should i go?

I start going to my right but somehow, it looks as if it were brand new. The floor was white marble with a red strip carpet laid down the middle, and there was a row of windows on the left side "maybe this part didn't get burned" i spoke to myself again. This corridor looks like it hasn't been touched; there is not even a scratch.

I walk a few more steps and see a broken glass cabinet on the floor, so i reach down and see if i can clean it "oh what's this?" I reach my hand through a hole in the wall next to the broken cabinet and find something, so i pull it out. Its a small wooden box. What's in it?

I look around making sure that man isn't around and go to open the box "do not open that" a beautiful male voice says from behind me. Although the voice sounded like an angel I still knew I was in the middle of nowhere and took caution.

i curse at myself for getting caught and stand up to turn around to face this voice. It was the man I followed here.

"Oh- mystery man?! So you do speak" i say sarcastically, trying to mock him in a way. But to also hide the fear laced in my voice

"What? What mystery man? It's Phillip, I saw you run out and I was worried so I followed you here, why are you in the middle of the woods? Here, you must be cold" He says giving me a jacket. I put the jacket on and see that I'm in the middle of the woods and the castle is not here anymore. Confusion struck me at once. "Why am i here? Where did it go?" I spoke, puzzled.

"You must be confused because you're cold, come along let's get you home. The ball finished hours ago and I told your mother I went out to take you home" he says smiling at me. For some reason I do not trust him.

MYSTERY MANS POV:

I was so close to getting her to understand, she can actually see me. She is my saviour; our saviour.

I walk back to the castle and open the doors again, getting a fright when i look in. I see everyone looking at me, they seem very angry.

"I'm going to k*ll that Phillip, I'm telling you!" says my friend, Taehyung.

"Don't worry Jungkook you'll get her next time" Said my other friend Jin, he patted my shoulder and sighed. He is slowly giving up but tries to hide it for us.

If this girl finds the truth and breaks the spell we will finally be set free but, if she finds out the truth and doesn't help us, she will end up like us. And if she doesn't find the truth, we will never get set free.

"She will find out and help us, i know she will"