Chapter Fourteen

All we did today was just stay in neverland for a while, felix showed the boys around the island and i stayed in the camp with pan to catch up.

After they came back we all had some food and then decided we should just stay the night here so we can leave early.

I ended up sharing a tent with the one and the only Jungkook. How fun this will be.

I head inside the tent after saying goodnight to the lost boys and lay down in the bed, next to jungkook "you really are like there mothers aren't you?" He asks looking at me.

"Who's mother?" I ask him also looking over to him.

"The lost Boys, Pan and Felix" He turns over to his side so his whole body is facing me.

I do the same as well "i mean, i think it's because they haven't seen there parents in so long so i like to help them, Pan doesn't do such things for them except teach them how to fight be free so of course i set some ground rules and help them sleep and so on"

"You would be an amazing mother Luna" he stares deep into my eyes with his glistening "you'd be an amazing mother..." he says whispering.

He looks down and then back up again. "Do you want to be a dad Jungkook?" I ask him curiously.

"Yes, i've always thought it would be amazing to have a little me running around. Someone me and a girl i will love forever in a happy family" he smiles at the thought of having a son/daughter one day.

"Have you ever been in love Jungkook?" I ask him another question "actually nevermind i wont ask you something so private

"I did, and i still do. I only met her recently though" he says smiling a little bit "oh..." i reply

I probably sound so obvious right now, why do i have to be jealous

"Her name is..." he moves closer to me and whispered into my ear "nevermind" he says and smirks "hey! Jungkook! You cant just do that" i quietly shout at him.

He just stares at me and i scratch my ears from it tickling me.

I stop and then look at him again, we made eye contact and we were way closer to each other then we was just a moment ago.

I feel his warm breath touching my nose and his body heat warming me up.

We stare at each other for a second longer and then i felt something touch my hand.

It was his hand

I look up to him and he looks like he has a little fear in his eyes, he looks so innocent. I flash a smile to him and held his hand.

He breathed out a breath he didn't know was holding which made Luna's focus fall to his lips. She then looks at his eyes, then his lips again.

He is so beautiful

In a matter of a few seconds jungkook leans closer making the tiny gap between them disappear, kissing her plumped, pink lips.

Luna immediately closed her eyes and kissed him back, they both felt butterflies in there stomach but both didn't want to pull away.

Jungkook took his hand that was holding hers to his chest to show her how fast his heart was beating, as with his other hand he took up to her cheek and caressed it.

After a few minutes they finally pulled away from each other, they stare at each other and smile. They didn't look away from each other no matter how shy they were because they knew that what they did felt right and they knew how each other felt.

Jungkook smiles at the girl and then gives her a short peck on the cheek, then the nose and then the hand, and lastly on her lips.

He closed his eyes "let's get some sleep, shall we my princess?" Luna blushes at the nickname he has given her but noticed how tired she was so she went to sleep as well.

After about five minutes she felt the bed move a little and she soon felt someone hugging her then whispering into her ear "your now mine, always and forever" he says kissing the top of her head.

She snuggled up into his neck breathing in his scent, which soon made her fall asleep, in his arms. Her safe place.

To be Continued...
A/N: okay but CUTE not Jungkook trying to cuddle 🥰
Anyways i hope you like this chapter ALOT
it's currently 3am and i need to charge my ohone so gooodnight love you all <3
Word count: 787