Chapter Ten

1 day, it's been one day and i'm still in this spot. Pondering at what the "truth" could be.

"What if-" i excitedly say until i get cut off by Taehyung "no that's not it" he says looking at me with a tired voice, His hair falling down past where his eyes should be.

"How did you know what i was going to say" I question him, can he read my mind? I assume that he's giving me a stare but since I can't tell i don't say anything.

"Do you know that if you find out the truth there is an timer that starts and if you don't get people to notice us in that time, you will turn into one of us and nobody will remember nor see you." He says to me with such a dull voice.

"Yeah... wait what?! Why me?! I might turn into you guys? No no no i cant, i need to get married. I need to live my life. I cant be here like you guys!!" I start to realise Taehyung was walking away as someone else started walking into where Taehyung just was.

"Just because you turn into one of us, doesn't mean you can't be married..." the man says before turning around. What a shocker... its Jungkook

"What do you mean? How?" I ask curiously "If nobody will be able to see me, how will i marry?" I ask again.

"Aish so many questions" he says putting his hand to his forhead.

"I only asked two questions, how is that a lot?" I say wondering what is wrong with him.

"Aish another question." He says looking up at me, he bit his lip and says "i'm just joking" he says and starts laughing. I fake laugh with him because that was such a funny joke

"You could get married to one of us" He says stopping us from 'laughing'. I choke on the air after processing what he just said.

"Me? Marry one of you, ha thats a funny joke" i say chuckling from being nervous. Does he really think i would marry one of them?

He starts walking closer to me with a series look on his face. "Who said i was joking" he says and places a hand on the side of my cheek, caressing it and i suppose, looking around my whole face, adoring me.

Just because he doesn't have clear eyes doesn't mean he cant see i guess...

I start to blush as he started tracing his thumb across my lips. He starts to lean in giving me a shock. But I didn't move and closed my eyes "I thought it was just a joke to you..." he says. Huh? What?!

I open my eyes and see that he's smiling at me with a smug look "what?" I say still shocked at what he did and said "you thought it was a joke, but didn't stop me from kissing you" this man really is brave. "Well- you see-" i was cut off yet again "shh i know, im irresistible" he says chucking at me and then moves back to where he was stood before.

"Now chop cop, we've not got our whole life to wait for you to get the answer.." he says clapping his hands together... is that tattoo's? Stop thinking about his hands Luna, you need to get this answer

To Be continued...

A/N: sorry I haven't really been publishing them very quickly. Im trying >_<
What did you think of this chapter??
Word count: 592