Chapter Eight

oh great. Another door

I walk up to the door and go in expecting a weird room but it's actually a dark corridor that is really cold. "I guess I'm supposed to go in.."

I walk down the incredible dark corridor and each step i took it got colder and windy.

I reach the end of the corridor and to my surprise there was another man. He was sat in a cage and it looked really windy in there, maybe to windy to hear me...

"Hey, do you hear me?" I stated at the man. He didn't notice me so i guess i will have to shout... "Hey do you hear me?!!" I belted at the top of my lungs. Finally gaining his attention he looked at me and crawled over to the other side of cage as if he is asking for help.

"Ever other room i have had to do some mission to have them speak to me, i wonder what this mission will be?" I questioned myself. I look around the room and the now medium-long dark corridor is gone and is now just a door "huh, weird"

I look back and see if there is anything inside the cave that could help but saw nothing. I look around behind me and check the walls if there is anything. All of a sudden i hear a dropping sound of something metal "hm what?" I asked confused. I look up to a vent and theres..

"Hey! Jungkook! What are you doing?!" I hissed at him "Why are you in the v-" he cut my off by shutting the vent. I look into my hands to see what he dropped and its keys "Keys? Oh maybe i have to unlock the cage" i start trying out the hundreds of keys and none of them worked "Huh? Then what was this for then? Screw you Jungkook" i snapped.

"Maybe the key was to do something different" he spoke "yeah must be... wait- you just spoke!!" I exclaimed "Can i know your name?" I pleaded this man. I was getting tired "I'm Kim Namjoon" oh wow, why do all there voices sound so beautiful "Nice to officially meet you Namjoon" i joked.

He smiled at me and i left the room, If they're is any more hard rooms i'm not kidding, this is so hard.

Oh to my surprise. Theres another door

To be Continued...

A/N: im so sorry it took me a while to post this chapter >_< thank you so much for liking it so far!! 💜
Word count:431