Yandere fox goddess x shy male reader

A/N: Welcome to the new story! As always, I don't own the picture or anything in the story except for my own writing. Enjoy
Img source: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/445645325626909617/
Y/N = Your name
M/N = mother name
D/N = Dad's name
This font is pretty much just your thoughts.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Your POV
Y/N: Why are we visiting Japan? Surely we can go to Europe or even America, right? You say, stepping off the plane in Tokyo.
M/N: We could, but I've heard that Japan is full of vibrant culture and people! Surely you want to try new things, right dear?
D/N: Your mother's right, just think of all the new places and people we can see while in Japan.
Y/N: groan
While in the taxi to the hotel, Y/N thought he kept seeing the same woman in cosplay in all the crowds. This greatly confused Y/N as there was almost no way so many people could be cosplaying as a cat/fox girl.
Who is that? It's literally the same person over and over again, what's going on? Eh, probably nothing..
At the hotel, Mum kept saying she heard someone yelling at her, though we all could hear nothing.
**Timeskip**
Waking up the next morning, Mum decided to go to the shrine for a...fox? Why would we go to pray to a fox? Eh, whatever.
On the ride there, I saw the same girl again, still in so play and in every crowd we passed. This is getting scary, she's literally everywhere!
M/N: Wow, look at this place! Such amazing decor! And this arch; wow!
D/N: It took long enough! Why are there so many damn crossing points on the roads!?
Y/N: I think it's because there's a lot of people?
D/N: Well then they should get rid of some!
Y/N: giggle
Finally reaching the top and the statue, I saw a mother tourist break some of the statue. Annoyed, I tied it back with a piece of red string from my hoodie.
??? POV
Wow, he does love me! He proposed to me and repaired my statue! Finally, I can take him home with me!
Y/N POV
Y/N: there we go, all fixed.
Upon turning around, almost everyone was staring at Y/N, one of the girls whispering to her friend and her starting to giggle. At this point, Y/N's shyness began to come out
Y/N: W-w-what's happening?
No response
Y/N: H-hello?
At this point, a madly blushing Y/N tried to run out of the temple, only to find himself unable to leave. All of a sudden the world outside of the temple disappeared and was replaced by an endless night sky
Y/N fell to his knees, unable to comprehend what was happening and began to tear up.
???: Oh baby, don't cry, you have me now, and I'll always keep you safe.
Y/N: W-W-WHO'S THERE? I-IM WARNING Y-YOU!
???: That's no way to treat your wife, not very nice at all.
Y/N: W-w-what?
???: giggle you proposed to me, silly! You tied the red string of fate! Now, come to your wife!
Y/N: W-w-where are you?
???: Right....here
Suddenly, Y/N feels a hug from behind
Y/N: P-please don't h-hurt m-me!
???: Just be a good boy, and I won't ever have to! Okay?
Y/N: O-okay.. he mutters, fear still prevalent in his voice
???: Ah! I haven't told you my name! My name is Rei, your wife.
Y/N: I- I don't u-understand w-why you're d-doing this..
Rei: Because you're mine, silly! I love you and you will forever be my husband and property! Doesn't that sound great?!
Y/N began to tear up, the idea of his freedoms being stripped from him and never being able to see his family again tore at his heart.
Rei: Oh baby, why are you crying? Aren't you happy to be with your wife? Besides, if you behave, I'll make you very happy~
Y/N could sense the lust laced on her words.
Y/N: J-just p-p-please don't h-hurt my f-family!
Rei: Okay baby, I won't; if you behave and don't resist.