Yandere Lady Demitrescu x shy male reader

I DO NOT OWN RESIDENT EVIL OR CAPCOM! ANY ASSETS SUCH AS THE PICTURE FOUND DO NOT BELONG TO ME
Img source: https://www.zerochan.net/3195513
A/N: This is my first story. I don't really understand the ins and outs of authoring, but I hope to learn as I go along.
Y/N = Your name
M/V = Mysterious Voice
Italics = Action
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Your POV: Waking up, you feel the cold, hard ground on which you currently sit. Slightly delirious from having woken up in an unfamiliar place, you stand. You feel the back of your pants; yup, they're soaked.
You notice the small hole in the wall next to you. Taking this chance you carefully move the objects near it away and crawl through.

In this new cell, it's almost pitch black, you feel around and step on something, all of a sudden it moves and you hear the squeal of a mouse.You almost immediately trip over, trying your hardest not to scream or yell for fear of attracting your captor.

Y/N: yelp you immediately cover your mouth. Thankfully, nothing seems to have heard you.

Getting back up, you feel around and find a cell door. Pushing it open you appear to be in some sort of dungeon/labyrinth. In fear and desperation, you start feeling around everywhere, and, by no small stroke of luck, find a flashlight. Grabbing it, you get up and turn it on... it works! Shocked, but not willing to take any chances, you begin running around the labyrinth, terrified of anything you see as you try to make your way to some sort of exit.
As you continue running, you begin to get exhausted, you start to walk slower and slower until you start tip-toeing. You look to your side and see a cell, with a corpse hanging above a bucket, leaking blood. Gagging, you feel a burst of adrenaline, and sprint forward, somehow reaching an exit and leaving the cold, damp dungeon.
Leaving the dungeon, you enter a warm, very well furnished manor. In the room you're in, it seems there's no one nearby, as such, you decide to search the drawers for any sort of new clothes that might fit you.
Y/N: searching... searching... W-what a-are these? You pick up what appears to be a massive pair of panties, literally massive, you immediately blush and your heart starts racing. Putting them down and searching more, you find some clothes that fit you perfectly, if not a little too large. You immediately put them on.
You continue searching the manor, eventually reaching what appears to be a massive door that you hope leads to an exit. Stunned, you continue down the starts until;
M/V: I can see you, you know, says a rather arrogant tone of voice.
Panicking, you rush to the door, finding it to be locked.
Y/N: O-okay Y/N, calm down, i-it has to be somewhere here... Moving toward the desk nearby. Opening the first draw. Nothing. Opening the second drawer. Nothing. Opening the last drawer... A key. Whew...
Your adrenaline starts to pump again, you grab the key and rush toward the door, desperately trying to unlock it as you see what appears to be a swarm of moths fly toward you.
Y/N: AHHHHHHH, you scream as you continue trying to open the door as the moths get ever closer.
Finally it opens, but not from your side, instead, you step back just in time for your nose to get clipped by the large door, possibly fracturing it in a second.
You look at the large woman, she seems to be a solid 3-3.5M tall, (11ft)
No POV
Lady Dimitrescu, seeing the small, less than half her size boy in front of her, reaches for him, with anger clearly evident in her bright golden eyes. Y/N, despite seeing her attempt in the corner of his eye, runs behind her and uses her as a barrier between him and the scary moth lady that had just materialised.
Y/N POV
I peered out from her legs, the scary moth lady seeming confused at the sight. She looked directly at me! I hid behind the woman again.
Y/N's head went just below her bosom, stunning the lady. All of a sudden, the moth lady came up beside him.
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH thump. The small boy fainted.
Dimitrescu's POV
I looked behind myself, a slight red blush I could still feel on my face.
Dimitrescu: Maria, leave me and the boy alone.
Maria: Yes, my lady..
I lifted the boy, his weight easily less than a quarter of mine. Sniff..Mm~, what an alluring scent... And on such a bad boy, no less~...
Dimitrescu: I hope you're excited for a life with me, darling...
Fin
803 words So how was that? My first attempt at writing a story. Please give me feedback of any kind and I will try my best to improve upon it. Thank you.