Yandere Lady Demitrescu x Shy and Weak Male Reader Pt 3

A/N: Heya! Sorry I've been away so long, I have absolutely abysmal dedication to work, no matter what it is!
Anyway, let's get on with it.

I do not own CAPCOM, all their assets, including the Resident evil series of which Lady Demitrescu is part of, belong to CAPCOM, I do not own any part in it, nor am I making moment from this.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
No POV
Walking out of the bedroom, Lady Demitrescu kept herself pressed against you as you walked to the dining room for breakfast. After reaching said dining room, you took a seat at the table, something that seemed to annoy the Lady...
Demitrescu's POV
Why are you sitting away from me?! I'm your new Mummy, you're supposed to stay as close to me as possible.
Your POV
You: U-uh w-well I n-need my o-own space...
Demitrescu: No. You need to obey me and do exactly what I want, and what I want is for you to come sit on my lap.
At this moment, you felt your cheeks heat up
Demitrescu: Aww, is my baby getting flustered? Come sit in my lap and let me make it all better~!
You: O-okay...
Sits on her lap
Demitrescu: Good boy, now; What did I say about my name?
You:...
Demitrescu: Call me mummy, dear~
You:...
At that moment, Demitrescu tightened her grip on you, making you almost instantly given in.
You: O-okay, M-M-Mummy!!
Demitrescu: Good boy. You know, I do believe you need to have some breakfast, but you also need to be punished for refusing to do as I say. And, they do say that the best way to defeat pride, is with humility~ she said as she licked your ear with the last word.
You: U-uh c-c-can you p-p-please not l-lick me...?
Demitrescu: And why would I do that? My baby should accept everything I give it with pride!
You: I-I guess...
No POV
At that moment, Demitrescu began to lower her dress to expose one of her breasts.
Your POV
You: U-Uhh what a-are you d-doing?
Demitrescu: Giving you a nice breakfast from your Mummy~
At that moment, you struggled to get out of her grip, though, when you looked at her glare, you ceased instantly, letting a single tear fall form your eye.
Demitrescu: Now, open wide for me, dear~
You open your mouth and close your eyes, fearful of what is about to happen.
Her nipple slips into your mouth. As you begin to suck, you hear faint moans coming from Lady Demitrescu.
Demitrescu: Hungry, are we?~ That's okay, because I have plenty more for you...~! Say, why aren't those pretty little eyes of yours open? Open them up for me and let me look into them~
You open your eyes
Demitrescu: Good boy. Now, keep sucking until you're full!~
Timeskip
No POV
After breakfast, Lady Demitrescu took you on a tour around the Manor, as it was snowing outside, you couldn't go out until she allowed you to. Meanwhile, she was carrying you in her arms as you struggled to forget what had just happened.
Demitrescu: Don't cry baby!~ I'll keep you safe and warm here, so just be a good boy!~

Fin
Hello! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long while, as I stated previously I have terrible time management and motivation to do really anything. I do ask forgiveness! Anyway, as apologies I wrote what some people have commented for. Sorry it's short though...anyway, have a good one, criticism welcomed!