𝚢𝗈𝗎

𝖺 𝚕𝗈𝚝 𝚌𝖺𝚗 𝚑𝖺𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝖺 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

of course, lifetimes vary greatly by the person.

me? some people would say that my life was finished before it had even begun, but i think that i have lived my life to the fullest. 

i experienced as much as i could, i felt with my whole heart, i met some extraordinary people, and if i was permitted to change one thing about it, i wouldn't k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶o̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ change a thing.

some would describe me as a genuinely happy person, while others describe me as fake. 

some would describe me as a gem, while others would say that i resemble fool's gold.

some would even go as far as to describe me as an angel, while others would say that i am closer to a siren, leading people to disaster.

i won't say which ones were right, for that would be biased of me, and think it's best for you to decide that for yourself.

I can assure you that my life wasn't all peaches and sugarplums, though I have made it sound like it was on many occasions. throughout a person's life, I think that they should be thankful and for the most part not try to worry others with their own demons. I think that I can now, at my eternal rest, say the words,

"fuck my life"

well actually i can't say that anymore for if it wasn't for my relatively shitty life i would never have met . . .  𝚢𝗈𝗎. 

you were an angel. 

i loved you with all of my heart, you, however . . .  didn't. 

even if you didn't love me, i was still . . .  grateful for having even known you. 

even if you didn't need me . . .  i still needed you. 

you were never the type to hurt anybody's feelings and never tried to hurt mine . . .  purposefully, that is.

.

.

.

.

.

. . .𝖺 𝚕𝗈𝚝 𝚌𝖺𝚗 𝚑𝖺𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝖺 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. . .