#4

Author's bite, not note but bite XD.
I'll start something new. Kind of allows me to interact with you, my beloved readers and supporters. I'll let whoever is reading enter/comment the song or songs as a soundtrack of the chapter
                          = ̄ω ̄=
So here goes nothin '

*enter your soundtrack here *

Emi spent the rest of the day with Lox and Mel , When she was leaving Mel held her back

"Thank you ".she said "thank you for everything " her eyes watered with gratitude as she pulled Cassandria into a hug "I don't know what I would do without you "

"Mel know this ".Cassy raised Mel 's chin So that she could look her directly into her eyes. She smiled "I see you as my younger sibling, it is my job to help you out during situations like this "

Mel sobbed as she shook her head

"you are truly God sent "

Cassy smiled at the statement, a lot of people told her that. She just liked helping people,  that's all! She told her goodbyes to Lox and Mel since she needed to go home and freshen up.  Her neck pained her from that sleeping posture she acquired on the couch. She revved her car's engine and drove out of the hospital compound.

❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

As Cassy turned the lock and opened the door, the smell of her air freshener pulled her in. She sat down close to the kitchen countertop as slowly she felt her eyes drop. Sleep was something she couldn't resist. Oh Cassy loved her sleep! Nothing could have made her avoid sleep,  it was only last night.  That was different. She allowed herself to fall deeply into her sleep.

...

A couple hours after,  her phone rang in her purse waking her up in the process.  "Hello? "

"Cassy? Cassy!  Hey I need to see you as soon as possible could you come by the coffee shop? " that was Areon,  the manager of her coffee shop. He was a darling to her,  always helping her out.  She sighed silently.

"I'll be there in an hour's time "

"Great! See you later. Bye Cass! "

"Bye Areon! " Cassy sighed again and stepped off the stoolchair. she walked up the stairs and entered into her room. the gold and peach painted walls glowed with midday sunlight. she grabbed her cotton robe and entered her bathroom. she stripped the clothes off her cream like skin and bundled them up then she picked up an alluring scent from them, she pulled her clothes to her nose and sniffed it. her eyes widened when she realised who she smelled like. 

mr. mcknight. 

when they collided his cologne mustve rubbed off onto her. how much cologne does he actually wear? Cassy asked herself.She brushed her teeth still thinking about the topic. she enter the glass bathroom and turned on her shower . she enjoyed the temperate water. Cassy loved to take long showers. it allowed her to think about everything and anything that came to mind. after she lathered up and washed it off she stepped out onto the mat and pulled a towel off the rack. she dried herself up and pulled on her robe. she walked out of the bathroom and straight to her closet. she pulled out a pink dress. Cassy remembered this dress, it was the one her grandmother had bought her. she hadnt worn it in such a long time she hoped it would still fit. she pulled on her undergarments and pulled the dress on. She could hear the discrete pulling of the threads but all in all the dress fitted perfectly on her sides hips and legs. She grinned triumphantly and pulled out a pair of red heels. She pulled them on and tied her hair into a messy bun. she trotted down the stairs and grabbed a sandwich from the fridge. She ate it and walked to the door.  She remembered she had closed all the windows So she opened the door and walked to her car. She got into her white Elantra and turned it on. She rolled into the carpark.  She pulled out her Polaroid shades and slid them on. She walked into the cafe and up to the counter.  The place was moderately busy but she heard a familiar

"miss Cassandria! " the Italian accent heavy on her name.

"Michealis, how are you? " Cassy asked.

"I'm good,  I see you are Good as well. " Michealis responded. Cassy wanted to object but she thought better of it. No one needed to know of mel's situation. 

"Excuse me, could you not look so hot for one day atleast! " Areon teased behind her . She laughed and hugged him "Thank you God! Thank you for bestowing me with such a hot boss!  " Cassy slapped Areon 's upper arm "hush Areon, people are watching ." she couldn't but giggle. Areon was too much of a charmer. No wonder there was so much women in the coffee shop. His baby blue eyes and gold colored blonde hair let's not forget the million dollar smile he flashed you. He was really an envious sight.

"Why did you want to see me? " Cassy asked.  Areon sighed. "We,  the workers,  would like to know if we can get...you know...."

"What? A raise of pay? Time off? Longer breaks? "

"No, a day off next week, Michealis' family is coming to visit and he invited all of us to come with him "

"and you needed to ask me this why?" C as after laughed "ofcourse Yes,  go ahead,  I already told you,  you guys are free to do whatever you wish,  just don't burn my shop down. " Cassy joked. Areon hugged her "thanks Cass, you're the best boss ever " Cassy smiled at him. He kissed her cheek and said "I need to tell Michealis and the rest of them." Michealis was overjoyed with the news that he lifted Cassy off the ground and spun her around "Gratzi miss Cassandria! This means So much to me! " he put her back down and smiled "I'll ask mama to bake you one of our delicacies "

"Yay! Your mama is perfecto at her baking!" Cassy stated. She said hello to all her other employees before heading back out. As she was walking to the door she wafted in a familiar cologne but thought better of it. Many men wear that cologne. She walked out to her car but before she could even reach it,  a force wind draft pushed against her,the next thing Cassy knew,  she was in a Marylin Monroe situation.  The draft pushed the ends of her dress, Which was already short, higher up her smooth legs. She pushed and tries to keep it down from many angles but the situation was too funny and embarrassing at the same time. Embarrassing because she was right in.front of the glass windows where  a load full of customers sat and drank and ate. Funny because she pictured herself doing this one day but she didn't think it would honestly happen! As the draft disappeared she neatened and smoothened her dress and walked to her car. She entered, started it and rolled out of the compound. 

❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

Callus had decided to hold one of his meetings at the nearby cafe and coffee house. He loved their coffee So he decided to allow his business partners enjoy it too. He sat So that he could see the waiter coming, As he spoke to his partners, he noticed a woman entering the cafe and walked to the counter.  Her pink dress enhancing all the right places of her.  Even though the dress was loose to the bottom, it sincerely clung to her body. Her Ginger red hair bunned up and her eyes shone admirably.  She was beautiful.  He then heard "miss Cassandria! "  His memory clicked remembering the same name from the hospital.  Could this be the same woman? Callus wondered. As she walled outside, his eyes followed her. She was right outside her window when the wind drafted up her dress. She was So elegant and clumsy at the same time. He watched on as the ginger haired beauty struggled against the power of the wind. He yet followed her graceful movement to her pristine white Elantra which she sped off in. he was dragged back into his previous conversation but his mind was still on her.

Her…

Miss Cassandria …

I do hope I meet you some day...