#2

CAllus rushed into the hospital. he was on time but he liked being earlier than that. when he entered his mother's room, she was chatting with his younger brother Maximus. p.s maximus is played by Kit Harington ;) she was smiling. He was relieved she was feeling better. When she saw him she stopped and called him over.

"Callus" she said.

"Mom " he said as he embraced her. Her eyes strayed to the flowers where they widened, looking starstruck.

"You don't like them?" He asked.

"Callus, are those white lilies? Where did you get white lilies from? " she asked, still stuck in her day dreaming.

"From a small plant shop on the shortcut, what's wrong? Dont you like them? " he asked again, a bit frantic.

"Oh Callus! I love them!" She said, clasping her hands eloquently. He gave them to her. "Callus, promise me, when I recover, you must carry need to this plant shop! "

"Yes mom, I will but in the mean time, you concentrate on feeling better " he assured her. Ms Xanders was right... Callus couldn't lie,that woman was enchanting. Even if he had just met her, he felt like she was the only pheromone he was enthralled to. He was looking forward to meeting her again. She would be perfect company for his mother.

are you sure its only for your mother? his conscience asked

yes!! Callus answered aggressively to his mind

you lie blatantly Callus it spoke back. he sighed knowing his conscience was right. it wasnt only for his mother....

Concentrate in your health, mother, I will concentrate on other matters...

"Callus? " maximus called out.

"what? "He asked, a bit pissed off that his brother broke his daydream.

"Whoa there bulldog! " maximus teased. Callus sneered at him, their mother only laughed to their childishness.

"What do you want you big idiot? "

"I wanted to know if all the work at the office was finished? "

"Somewhat, it's frustrating but it's good to have some of it off my shoulders" he sighed. he spent some time with his mother and then left to his house. he lived alone and rarely had women over but he did have a maid, mrs. collen, an old mother like figure in his life. when his mother would scold him, she would comfort him. she would spoil him alot but taught him valuable lessons.

he reclined on his leather chair, sipping some expensive Veuve Clicquot wine, then his mind went back to ms. Xanders. she was such a different woman. Callus could feel it in his bones, that woman was a rose between weeds. her smile alone was enough to tell him she was selfless. he had that habit, reading people's personalities through their actions; afterall he was a business tycoon. he smirked as he recalled what some magazines called him; the heir of success, the holder of trade. They made him sound like a God! the only thing that made his mind think about god was that woman. she had stained his memory. he smiled to himself, he wondered what was going through her mind right now.....

AS Cassy sat down on her lomfy comfy couch she couldnt help but think about mr. mcknight. her body shivered to the thought of him. tall, dark and handsome...just the way she liked it.

She pulled out her chocolate ice cream and dunked it down. Even though it was three years, everytime she was alone, she saw their faces; the disappointment, the scorn, the judging looks. She was haunted by the very people who were supposed to care for care her. They're still walking on this earth. I don't know where and I don't want to. I hate them and I never want to see their faces again. Tears trickled down her tinted cheeks as she couldn't fight the untamed anger within her. And as always, the anger formed into tears. The saline taste in her mouth caused her to close up her ice cream and go walking. All she wanted was to never remember them, to stop being taunted by her past, all she wanted was the happiness she radiated or atleast a piece of that.