#1

Gaspard Ulliel - Callus McKnight

Amelia Calley- Cassy

Cassy

I woke up with a song in my head.

La La La La La

La La La La La

La La La La La

La La La La La

Girl I've been all over the world

Looking for you

I'm known for taking what I think I deserve

And you're overdue

And if you listen you can hear me through the radio

In that bright white noise

What I been missing in my life

That I been dreaming of

You be that girl

You be that girl

" you be! Everything you want so let me get up there, I'm the hottest baby in the atmosphere! Tell me what you want so we could do just what you like!" I carried on out of by thoughts. I fist pumped and head rocked. Then I realized my flower shop would open in about half an hour. My life felt okay for once. My parents were poor not to mention insulting and hard to live with. They never found pride in me and I was their only daughter. Sucks to be me. So I did something irrational but it was needed. I ran away. I sought refuge by my grandparents, who were so much kinder. They raised me for three years. Now I'm nineteen and thanks to my grandparents' wealth I now owned four small shops; a boutique, a coffee house, a garage and a flower shop. The flower shop is my favorite because it was my grandmother's. I expanded it now, it had wide varieties of flower and plant species. We even had our own bonsai collection! I rushed out of bed and into my bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I raced downstairs and found my cereal and ate then I raced out of my house and into my car. I sped off to open my stores.

I stayed in charge of the flower shop 'la petite fleur' because I swore to my grandmother before she passed away, I would take good care of it. All the other shops I gave keys to the managers. I parked my car in the reserved spot and hopped out of it. Thank God none of the employees had reached as yet, I hate to make people wait. I opened the shop and walked in, the strong essence of nature slammed into me,I took a second, closed my eyes and just breathed in.

.

.

.

By half an hour, there were already a lot of people in the shop. Many were wedding planners who were asking for advice in what flower suited what theme. Some were ordinary women who just loved the flora and sometimes men came to buy bouquets for that loved one. I sighed to the thought where's my knight in shinning armor? I had to bear with people calling my name, needing suggestions after all, I was the plant expert.

It was pretty quiet at lunch so i told my employees to take the afternoon off, Mel, my youngest worker insisted in staying so I agreed. I stayed back of course. I went into the nursery to check up on the seedlings. Everyone of them seemed to be doing fine.

I kept tabs in the carnations. There were flights of butterflies everywhere. A sea of color. I adored them but couldn't help but be concern about their babies- caterpillars! Let's admit it, they eat everything! -sigh- so , i collected them in their larvae and pupae stages and put them within an 'encloser' until they transformed into their winged counterparts, my life was beautiful being so close to them. Even if it was boring. I rather boring than full of hellish confusion.