1. Fab 5 is OVER

Enjoy reading.

Avoid mistakes if any

Give lots of love.

There was pin drop silence in the Fab 5 room. Everyone were hell shocked listening Alia's accusation on Manik.

Manik kept staring at her... Alia got tears remembering her heart broken state...where as Dhruv was feeling the pain but somewhere his ego was hurting much more.

"It's all because of me? Alia has bulimia...we gave her stress... I couldn't be a good friend." Manik kept thinking this.

"We can't just break our friendship Alia. Think about it." Cabir said moving towards her.

"No Cabir. These two ( pointing at Manik and Dhruv) were never my friends nor good boyfriends. When I needed Manik as a friend after our break up he was never there." Alia accused Manik more now...making him hell shock.

"Alia..." Alia stopped Dhruv showing her hand and her glaring eyes.

" Shut up...you don't have any right to speak to me anything... When we were in relationship there were never two...but three... Manik was always there between us." Listening him Manik got all the more shock...he was never there between them.

" Just because of your inferiority...you always compared urself with Manik in personal and professional life." Manik stared at Dhruv...

"Was he really feeling insecure?" Manik asked himself in his mind...

" I am just done with this Fab 5. Fab 5 is OVER for me." Alia said breaking all of their heart.

" Alia how can you say that? It's just a passing phase...please yrr" Cabir said requesting hee to think about her decision.

" No Cabir. It had enough now. I can't take this anymore. I need a fresh start. I need to find myself."  Alia cleared her thoughts...

" Alia just because of these (Manik and Dhruv) you can't go like this. Hum bhi toh hai? Humare baare mein toh socho." Mukti requested but Alia didn't listen.

Alia looked at everyone for one last time and moved towards Manik

"Manik I don't have anything against Nandini...but you always kept Fab 5 secondary after Nandini entered into ur life. You were never there for anyone of us. Good bye guys" Saying this she left from there and Harshad who was standing infront of the door left with her.

Manik looked around biting his lips controlling his tears...where as Cabir said

" Manik please tu na apne aap ko blame karna band kar thik hai Alia is just stressed...she will come to us."

" No Cabir...if this will have happen then she wouldn't have taken such big decision...fab 5 is over... it's broken" Manik said staring at nothing.

" No Manik... I am sure Alia will come back...when she will feel guilty...haina Mukti she will." Cabir said looking at Mukti to which she agreed.

" You think so?" Manik asked looking at him with some hope.

" Haan...haina Dhruv?" Listening him Dhruv said

" I do not agree Cabir." Listening him all three were shocked.

" Why should I agree to you everytime? Haan? Meri koi apni opinion nahi hai kya?" Dhruv asked little angrily.

" Tell me Dhruv what is ur opinion." Manik asked calmly...

The other side Nandini heard Neonika and Harshad's talk. She knew now they will do something to Fab 5