2. Yahan bhi science daal rahi ho?

Here is the update.

Thank you for the previous votes of the previous parts.

Sorry I didn't reply to all the comments was hell tired yesterday.

Avoid mistakes if any

Breaking the hug Cabir and Mukti moved away where as Nandini held Manik's face and said wiping his face.

"Manik...please don't struggle so much...go to fab 5...they are you sould support." Nandini said making Manik shake his head.

"No Nandini...they are not...hote toh aise chod ke nahi jaate... I just have you, Mukti and Cabir." Manik said looking nowhere at particular.

"Aise kaise Manik? Haan? You know you can't stay away from the music...the fab 5"

Nandini with slight tears...where as Mukti and Cabir were thinking what the hell is this girl made of?

"Nandini seriously? You are saying that? Haan?" Mukti asked making her look at her.

" Yes Mukti. Because I have seen you guys struggling so much...you guys just can't fall apart. Talent hunt bhi aa raha hai." Nandini said trying to make her understand.

"How can you say that Nandini? That too so easily?" Mukti asked again...

"Forget it Mukti she is like this from start." Manik whispered looking at Nandini in disappointment.

"Manik... listen to me...please.."

"No Nandini Fab 5 is over for forever aur agar sath mein rehna ho hota na...then those two idiotic people would have thought before speaking bullshit." Manik said gritting his teeths...

" I agree to this Manik aur Nandini....tum itni selfless kyun ho? Haan? Why? Khud ko kabhi importance do...varna you sill end up becoming one more Manik." Cabir said seriously making her stare at him.

Somewhere deep down she felt so...she looked away...

"But somewhere it is my mistake that I didn't pay attention to you all." Manik said looking up on the ceiling.

"Manik khud ko blame mat kar.....it wasn't your mistake. Please." Cabir said trying to calm him down.

"No...no Cabir....aaj jo bhi hua...sab meri vajah se hua hai...na main kisi ko ignore karta aur na hi yeh sab hota." Manik said to which Nandini held his face in her hands and said

" Manik you know life can never be same. Har pal mein kuch na kuch hota hi hai. Jaise hum bahut pehle ek ho jate agar Dhruv beech mein na aata toh...yaad hai na?" Nandini asked him to which he bobbed his head staring at her.

" You know human brings's lives na are not always basic change. It is mostly chemical change." Listening her Mukti and Cabir frowned...where as Manik chuckled and said

" Yahan bhi science daal rahi ho?" Nandini chuckled and said

" Yes suno ab....as you know basic changes mein you can atleast get back you things but in chemical change mein you can't... One thing changes the whole itself. Like burning a paper it turns into ashes....same way our life it is. And that doesn't mean you will end up blaming urself."

Mukti and Cabir smiled listening her...where as Manik kept staring at her like a child listening to his mother.

" If you get a chance find urself then you should.... some things are mend to happen...and it did. Sometimes it doesn't go along with our plans. Fab 5 is,was and will always your family. Remember that." Manik bobbed his head... Cabir and Mukti sad and looked down.