6. Consolation

Hey guys do check out the new collaboration work of mine and _a__lost__girl_  check it out on Su_Shy account and do follow guys.

Made by _a__lost__girl_

Avoid mistakes if any

The phone was ringing but no one was able to hear it because of the loud music.

It continued to ring but at last it stopped. Alia got worried...she came out of thr room shawl wrapped around her.

Here in Aryaman's house they stopped for few minutes... Manik went towards the balcony that was available in the living room. Looking at the stars he got lost in his thinking.

" Celebration without Alia and Dhruv is nothing. I wish Dhruv hadn't done that... it hurt me very badly Dhruv...it did. Alia...huh she isn't well understood but she shouldn't have pushed us away." Manik thought all about this...remembering those moments that had spent all theses years.

Nandini looked around for Manik...and she spotted him... without letting others know she moved towards him. As she moved closer she could see his sad smile...and she knew why it was there adoring his lips.

Placing her hand on his right shoulder brought him out of his thoughts. He looked at her and seeing her his eyes got watery Nandini rubbed his shoulder telling him to be calm.

He side hugged her...she snuggled into him placing her head on his chest.

"Sab theek ho jayega Manik. Keep hope." Nandini whispered near his chest making him tighten his hold on her.

"Guys chalo let's eat!" Cabir shouted making them look at him... Mukti and Aryaman agreed and they moved towards the dinning table except for Manan.

"Cabir aur Mukti they are trying to cover their emotions nahi?" Nandini whispered asking him...he bobbed his head and looked at her.

"How do you know us so much?" Manik asked making her look at him and shrug her shoulders.

"Chalo..." Navya dragged Nandini and Manik they came and sat on the chairs.

"Kya yrr Manik. Abhi bhi romance peth nahi bhara kya?" Cabir teased making him glare at him where as others chuckled.

"Chup chap khana kha...nahi toh mere ghuse khane padenge." Manik said gritting his teeths.

Listening him all laughed where as Cabir made a fake scared expression. They had food in silence. Aryaman, Nandini and Navya knew Manik, mukti and Cabir were going through a alot.

After the food they sat for few minutes and Manik said gaining their attention.

"Guys...we will leave now."