4. Talent Hunt Winner

1500+ words.

Please guys vote and comment...atleast you guys can do that much.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Whole hall was on silent mode after the declaration of the Fab 5 broken. Even the judges were hell shocked.

Harshad was happy so was Dhruv because he thought Manik deserved it choosing Nandini. All the participants were standing on the stage.

Fab 5 & Nandini's group on one side and the others side was Harshad's group with other participants.

" It was really a big event today...we got shocking news but we can't do anything about it it's their ( Fab 5's) decision and we are no one to interfere in it. Let me just announce the winner and the runner up." The host said with a dull voice. The audience just stood waiting for the host to announce the winner.

Taking a big pause making everyone curious and anxious the host looked up and said

"Let me first announce the runner up...so the runner up is..."

Everyone got excited to know... Navya was praying it should be them...where as Manik and all they were blank...they didn't knew what to expect for themselves at this situation.

"The runner up is...well it's quite shocking to know...but anyway it's the decision of the judge. So the runner up is Fab 5" listening it all got shocked.

Manik, Mukti and Cabir too were shocked they were not expecting this..

Nandini looked at them and so did Navya and Aryaman...they were scared as they didn't knew how they will react.

But seeing their expression they smiled.... Manik and Mukti and Cabir looked at each other and smiled... they moved forward and took their trophy.

"Guys, wanna say few words? Before you walk down." The host said... Manik took the mike and taking a deep breathe said

" I don't know exactly what should I say. Today we performed just as Fab 5 but with only 3 members and actually we were not expecting this at all. We were not all expecting us to even win. But we are happy that we have won that too for the last time."

Cabir took the mike and said " though we have officially breaking but we three will never forget each other. Will never leave each other's hands."

"And for the last time we want to thank all of you for loving our band. Thank you so much." Mukti said taking the mike from him...others were slightly crying...

They moved away and stood beside Nandini... Nandini held Manik's hand gave a press he looked at her who gave him a assuring smile.

"Now let me announce the winner of the talent hunt." Listening the host all got into tension except for Harshad's team.

"Hey matarani please us Harshad ko jeetne mat dena kisi aur ko jita do...par usko nahi. Humare naseeb mein nahi hai toh koi problem nahi par please not Harshad" listening her prayer even Nandini got into the tension.

" I just hope in judges ne usko na winner banaya ho." Mukti said gritting her teeths looking at Harshad who was smiling all the time.

" So the winner is... Nandini, Navya and Aryaman."

Navya got shocked so did Nandini...they were not at all expecting this to turn out like this.

Where as Harshad's face was worth watching and also of Dhruv's. Cabir saw their faces and said to Manik and Mukti.