41

1 month til von goes to Atlanta, 11 hours to emoni's birthday.

𝙋𝙎𝘼 : 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜😭 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨.

" can we stop at Popeyes." booka asked as I pulled up to the place.

" booka.. you should said some earlier." I said grabbing my phone and taking my keys out the ignition.

" you coming in, I ain't gone be long probably bout a hour or so." I asked looking at him.

" nigga that's a long ass mf time." booka mugged.

" okay then come in." I said getting out the car, I put my keys in my pocket, and I left my gun in my car.

booka trailed after me, and we entered the place.

" ayo king von." the dude approached me, he dapped me up.

" waddup gang." i said dapping him up.

he dapped up booka and told us we could go to the back.

I entered the backroom where the cameras and shit were getting set up, 2 females and a few dudes were working.

I smiled at them, waving at em and shit.

a girl approached me, she had a straight sew in, and a blazer, I see her looking professional.

" hi, I'm Estelle." she said with a smile on her face, holding her hand out so I could shake it.

" I'm von." I said shaking her hand and returning a smile.

" ok, so follow me." she said leading me to a X spot.

" so I see you already got on the first piece of clothing." she said.

I nodded.

" okay just do a few poses, and my coworker star will snap your pictures, and will tell you when to do the next pose." she stated.

" okay thank you." I said giving her a smile before she walked away.

" hi I'm star." a Mexican girl came up to me with a smile.

I see different ethnicities in here, I like that they're all beautiful.

" I'm von." I said returning the smile.

" oh I know." she chuckled a little.

I nodded, before putting my hands in my pockets they needa come the hell on damn.

30 minutes later.