55

Emoni's POV
" Push you fat bitch." Booka said making me roll my eyes and throw my head back. I was exhausted I been pushing my first baby out for 2 hours.

" Okay the head is starting to come out, give another push and then take a breathe." The nurse said making me nod.

" You got this." Von said holding my hand and reassuring me. I smiled giving a big push.

" Shit." I said closing my eyes tight. This baby needa hurry up I can't do this anymore.

" Breathe."

I took a deep breathe before giving another hard push.

" There you go, welcoming your beautiful baby girl." The doctor said holding the pale, slimy baby in her hands.

" One more to fucking go." I mumbled.

" Now why in the hell that baby white emoni." Booka said mugging me." You been fucking the mailman cause ain't no way."

" Not right now folksnem." Von said chuckling a little.

" Can I hold her?" I asked smiling.

" Yes, she's yours." She said handing me my baby girl." I'm about to go grab the scissors so we can cut the umbilical cord and push this other baby out."

" Baby whiter than a ghost." Booka mumbled making me smack my teeth.

" Can the baby develop damn, she ain't even 5 minutes old yet damn."

" Yeah, you right my fault."

" I see why you and durk stay getting into it."

" That nigga be starting it on my left nut he do."

" He not een lying foreal." I agreed taking deep breathes in. I can't believe I'm actually pushing babies out of my vagina.

" Surprised that baby ain't got a dent on her head, von the type of nigga to fuck somebody on they period." Booka shrugged.

" I'm fin beat yo ass with this toilet bitch."

February 2nd, 2021.

" Booka come clean up yo mess bitch." Durk yelled at booka.

" New year, new me." I heard booka mumbled and get up off the couch to see what was durk was fussing about.

It's been three months since I had my babies, and two months into the new year. Me and von had finally found a nice ass house in Atlanta and we about to buy it sometime in April.

Durk and India are getting married in august, time has been going by fast what I can say. I remember where it all started.

" Mane durk that not even my mess bitch." Booka yelled. He claimed new year, new me shit his ass the same way as last year.

" Where my kids at." Von said walking in. He just got back from a show. He dropped a duffel bag of money and approached me and the kids on the couch.

" First thing this nigga do is ask where his kids at, he don't even check if everybody still in this bitch breathing." Booka mumbled making von smack his teeth. He took of his Air Force and threw it at his head. Booka head jerked back and booka smacked his teeth before pointing at durk.

" Don't lie on me, I ain't say that shit." Durk said holding his hands up in defense.

" Merch, you didn't." Booka said hitting his hand.

" On my auntie dead dog." Durk said looking him straight in his eyes.

" SHUT YALL ASSES UP, IM TRYNA SLEEP UP IN THIS BITCH." Muwop yelled from the guest room.

It was just chaotic, but this was a normal day in my life honestly.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤
Had began playing.

Muwop had connect to the Apple TV in family room, this got us all to shut up.

" Damn, I was boutta come in there and air some shit out." Muwop yelled.

I just shook my head, blowing a von a kiss as he sat down next to me on the couch.

Durk waved booka off and began pouring up and FaceTiming india. She was back in LA with the girls having fun.

Booka just shrugged fixing himself some food, he was always in the fridge. I don't blame him.

" How was your day boo?" I asked rocking the babies to sleep.

" It was good ma, how was yours?" he asked placing a kiss on my forehead and staring deep into my eyes quietly singing the words of durk's song.

I smiled, staring at my children.

" I got two beautiful ass kids." He said staring at our kids." My son ain't gone be a bitch."

I knew von was gone be hard on our son like he was grand baby.