51

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁
                                    " 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗻."

𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 17𝙩𝙝, 2020

" turn around." I said putting the box of chicken back in the Harold's chicken shack fish & pizza back in the bag.

" what you need this time." muwop asked not taking his eyes off the road.

" they forgot the lemon pepper, she ain't gone eat it without the lemon pepper."

" let her fatdaddy ass starve." memo said eating a piece of his pizza.

" alright now when folksnem beat yo ass don't say nothing." booka said shaking his head scrolling on his phone." she gone throw them hangmakers about her food."

" you know she is." muwop said sucking his tongue, bussing a u-turn." she eating for two people you know damn well she ain't gone play about her food."

" all I gotta do is push her ass down and she down."

" moni aint een all that big she only four months through." booka said popping memo on the back of his neck." stop playing on my sis dick."

" yo burnt biscuit ass can gone on right always with yo pregnant ass, fatdaddy ass sister." memo said bucking at booka.

me and memo didn't hang like that, that's my nigga though we just got caught up in our own shit.

" ay folksnem I'm gone need you to chillout on my bitch." I said with a straight face.

𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣
" 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞."

" you think they got our 50th piece wings." I said talking to my stomache.

i can't believe I am 4 months pregnant, and I was team fuck them kids but now I'm team mom, von ass trapped me. City boys up ten points.

taking the cover off my body, I sat on the edge of the bed sliding on my Jesus sandals.

I had a craving for pickles and peanut butter, which was weird, this baby making me eat weird shit that I'll never eat ever.

walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a paper plate out the cabinet, I love paper things, paper cups, plates, I wish they had paper pots because I hate doing the dishes.

I opened the refrigerator, and grabbed the jar of dill pickles. I hit the top of the jar slightly before opening the jar.

taking out a pickle, I bit my lip as flashbacks ran through my head, I miss von big dick ass.

that's exactly how I got here today, 4 months pregnant.

I cut up the pickle, putting the pickles slices on the plate. I opened the peanut and began spreading it on the pickles.

" FRONTDOOR." the alarm sounded.

" tooka got my choking." von loud ass voice echoed through the kitchen. he's always dissing tooka, there's not one day that he doesn't diss him.

" the hell you eating now?" muwop asked looking at my peanut butter pickles with a disgusted face.

" try it." I said putting a pickle in my mouth.

" whatcha eating ma." von asked sitting the box of chicken on the kitchen counter.

" she eating some nasty shit." memo said popping me in the back of my neck." don't eat that shit no mo."

" don't fuckin touch me." I said throwing the peanut butter jar at his head." let me eat my shit in peace before I lay yo skinny ass on this ground."

" beat his ass monmon." booka said eating a few of my fries.

" shut yo instigating ass up." muwop said hitting booka softly on his shoulder.

" now let me eat my food In peace." I said mugging pulling my box of chicken closer to me.

von placed a kiss on my forehead, before telling the guys to come on and smoke.

I finished the rest of my peanut butter pickles, and opened the box of chicken.

my pussy got wet looking at all the lemon pepper sprinkled over the chicken.

" that's the bitch who tried to set me up." I said breaking down my weed." I sho thought that bitch said her grandma got hit by a sleigh."

" you just dumb ashell folksnem." von said shaking his head, he put his chain in the camera.

" icy as hell gang." I said smiling and also putting my chain in the camera." what you want me to do though gang, how ima find her."

" somebody gave me the drop on her and her soon to be fiancé, I heard she pregnant now." von said licking his lips." hope she ain't think shit was sweet thinking she gone get away with almost killing my bitch."

" GET BACK GANG." booka yelled at the phone.

" get back gang crazy." von said smirking a devilish smile.

" you ain't tryna wait til she drop this baby and then get her out the way?"

even though she tried to off me and emoni ass, I don't never wanna kill an innocent human being. I know if that was my bitch I would go crazy.

" we don't even know if the bitch really pregnant yet though gang." he said playing in his dreads." but I feel you though."