cuatro

9:30 pm

9:30 pm

I rode to my house lost in my thoughts , she didn't tell me why she started crying we just sat there for a little minute .

Incoming call from : durk .

" wassup "

" wya "

" omw "

" where you been at homie "

" emoni house "

" my lil sister house ? "

" lil sister ? "

" yea ain't that yo girl so das lil sis "

I laughed " yea I got to tell you sum when I get there "

" ight "

I clicked the X button .

emoni must've been touched , she looked as if I was going to hurt her when I pulled her shirt down . I wasn't going to hurt that girl I promise I wasn't .

somebody must've touched her In her past , my blood began to boil.

fuck I need a blunt , or something I can't .

when I got into the house I sat on the couch and watch booka and durk on the game , I rolled me up a blunt .

" whatchu need to tell me " durk asked not shifting his attention from the game .

" I think we got to kill us ah nigga on foenem " I said hitting the blunt .

both of them paused the game (&&) turned they head to me .

" ofn lets go if sumbody said fuck o'block " booka said reachin fa his pole .

" nah , I think emoni got touch sexually and she ain't telling me " I said rolling up another blunt .

they scrunch they face " tf ofn we gone find that nigga who did cause who touches girls without they consent "

" merch. "

" rodrea I didn't tell him " I said to rodrea on the phone

" rodrea I didn't tell him " I said to rodrea on the phone .

" you need to girl , he cares about you a lot "

" on DBOY grave  mr . Perkins gone get got if I tell em "

" fr g but he touched you fa 2 years you only 20 "

" right ima tell him soon but I'll ttyl ima go organize my closet then go to sleep "

" I love you Pookie "

" I love you too drea "

I hung up the phone and plugged it up next to my bed , I put all of my shoes in the boxes and stacked them by brand .

I changed into a oversized teeshirt and some shorts with no bra , I brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair into a bonnet .

I decided to text von .

@emonii : goodnight von 😘.

@kingvonfrmdao : goodnight lil ma ❤️.
sᴇᴇɴ

11:30 AM

the sound of the alarm woke me up once more i decided i was going to start doing my business today so first i need to go to best buy for a large 55 inch tv and host it on the wall then Walmart for decorations for the living room and leggings .

i got up and did my hygeine and through on some joggers and some slides with a tank top .

i checked my phone .

instagram :
kingvonfrmdao : goodmorning lil ma wyd tday ?

emonii : goodmorning 🌚 Best Buy and Walmart

kingvonfrmdao : ima come swoop you be ready

emonii : already is 😂😂

I clicked out of me and von's messages before heading to durks

lildurk : washannin lil sister 🙂

emonii: hey lolol .

I clicked out of the Instagram app to hear a knock on my door .

I grabbed one of stack of ones and put in my MCM purse before opening the door .

" you're so pretty " he said wrapping his arms around me .

I blushed , while I kissed he soft big lips .

he sat me on the counter .

" can I ask you a question? " he asked playing in my hair .

" shoot "

" you've been touched sexually before ? "

" yes " she said , i watched her eyes start to get watery

" yes " she said , i watched her eyes start to get watery .

" who did it " i asked

" i - " she stuttered .

" you dont gotta tell me okay its okay tell me when youre  ready " i said

                                       ꧁꧂

you like they relationship ? or you just think they should be friends ?