🪐

A woman in her twenties with a solid friend group (two girl friends, and one guy) has never been in love. She loved the concept of love, and seeing other people in love but she had never experienced it herself. She meets a guy at a mall who she forms a relationship with and she eventually introduces him to her friends. One of the girl best friends instantly makes flirtatious comments about his looks, and constantly tries to hit on him but he turns her down. While this is happening readers find out that the main character's boy best friend is secretly a drug dealer and is in love with her. On her birthday the night ends with her boyfriend getting too drunk to handle himself and being taken advantage of by the girl best friend that likes him. Weeks later it comes to light that they had sex because he catches aids from her. The boy best friend is there to console her constantly after she breaks up with her boyfriend and the story ends with them forming a romantic relationship. While the ex girl best friend dies from aids.

If you wanted to write a book 2, or just lengthen the first one, I would suggest adding  the main character finding out that her now boyfriend, is a drug dealer as well as them actually falling in love and starting a family. Plus him moving up the ladder to become a king pin OR him totally stepping away from that totally and finding a real job to support his family.

- jayyboogieee 🪐