🎀

title suggestion ; the truth

inspired by india arie's song the truth

envision ; a woman who works as a janitor. she is a single mother of 2 kids. she was raped at a college party and decided to keep the twins.

one day she can't find a babysitter so she has to sneak them to work. she tells them to hide in the closet until she is done working. the only problem ? what 6 year olds can stay still for a 12 hour shift. NONE. so they decid to play hide and seek. and where do they play it at ? the boss's office.when he finds them he questions them and finds out who their mother is.

when she is done with her shift and can't find them she panics. she looks everywhere and finally runs into the boss. she find out where they are. safe and in his office.he finds out that she is a single mom down on her look and assigns her the night shift so that the twins can come while she works.

as she works the night shift he shows up more often. he always brings the kids food and she appreciates it. after a while working night shift she finds out the company isn't what she thinks it is. its a cover up for a big time drug deal and the boss is the biggest drug dealer. she panics. but he re assures her that her life won't be in jeopardy.

she stays and soon moves up to his assistant. when she moves up she is kicked out of her apartment because her landlord is a pervert and because she wouldn't sleep with him she is kicked out. the boss offers her his second home no one knows about until she gets back on her feet.

when she moves into his home they grow closer. she realizes despite the stereotype about drug dealers he is the perfect man. He is the truth. A father figure girl her two girls and the best man for her. she moves from his assistance to his trap queen. they conquer the drug world even more and because the perfect duo.

the plot can be her moving from a broke single mother to his a bad ass bitch. all with the help of the boss. because why ? he is the truth !

- prettyboujiebihh 🎀