🎀

title suggestion ; the story of us

envision ; a dave east fanfic with a twist.
dave is a rapper like in real life but he has a scandal that makes him fall off horribly.he goes broke. he turns to drugs and gets in trouble with a gang. The gang is very dangerous and he no longer have friend or family due to his addiction.

he has no one on his side and fears for his life. after they shoot at him twice he realizes he is in big trouble. because of his pride he wont let them kill him so he decides he will kill himself. " if i ever die just know a real nigga killed me ." is his motto.

he takes his last amount of money literally and books him a trip to jamaica, he wants his last moments to be spent in paradise. in jamaica he mets a rehabilitation nurse. he gets sloppy drunk and rambles about having to kill him self. and she talks him out of killing himself.

she helps him fake his death. buttt there is a twist , the readers think dave is dead. The story will be told in the rehabilitation nurse pov. she talks about the time they spent together and how much she misses him.

the plot can be about her keeping his legacy alive by putting all his music out. the author needs to make the readers fall in love with the thought of the nurse and dave together & in love before he " died " .

in the last chapter it is a huge time skip , 7 years later. because if you fake your death you have to wait 7 years to come back. the last chapter will be 7 years later & its also her and daves anniversary. the chapter can b her really sad because she misses him & blah blah blah. then towards the end she goes outside and sees a note saying " it's time , you know where to meet me ."

she drives her car to a warehouse and when she walks in she says " oh my love , how long have i had to wait to see you ." then dave says " 7 years mama , 7 long years , have you missed me ?" & thenn boom they readers are shaking in their seats and the boom is over , ready for the second part .

the story can consist of flash backs of her and dave together.  & also her meeting with his label to give them a song every now and then to keep his music and legacy alive.

it can also have her sad moments because she misses dave.

- prettyboujiebihh 🎀