Drunk..?

"Ugh, are you drunk again?"

Moony and Y/n stood near a very not sober ENA, who was just mumbling nonsense while doing some sort of movement.

"Nooo noooooo, I'm not dr-dri-drunkie!"

Y/n rubbed their temples while letting out a small sigh. "How much of the 'fun juice' did you have?" Y/n asks, as ENA then sat up.
"Oohh.. I had a lot of the fuunnn juicee!" Moony floated down towards ENA and bumped her body into her, punching her in a strange way.

"Dummy! You can't drink but so much! You're lucky that you haven't passed out yet! Moony said as ENAS face then changed.

"Oh no."

ENA then burst into tears, sobbing very loudly.
"I'M SOWWY, I-I CAN'T HELP BUT DWINK THE FUN JUICE! IT'S SOO GOOOODDD!"
She was loud, and sounded like static was layering the loudness of her voice.

"E-ENA, no don't cry!" Y/n kneeled down towards ENA, then rested their hand on her shoulder.
"We're only worried for you ENA. Don't cry." Y/n wiped ENA'S tears away, giving her a soft smile.

"Guys we gotta get going, it's getting late." Moony said as she circled around ENA and y/n.
"Moony's right, come on ENA." Y/n stood up, then held their hand out. ENA took their hand, then felt y/n pull her to where she was standing.
ENA's legs wobbled, which then led her to falling on y/n.
"I can't moooovee!!" ENA cried.
"Help meee pwweeeaaaase!!"

Y/n sighs, then lifts up ENA, carrying her in a bridal style. "Lets go Moony." Y/n said, as Moony then followed them.

"So, your place?" Y/n asked, Moony nodding in response.
ENA then went limp in y/n's arms; she fell asleep.
Moony was the first to notice.
"I don't know why she does this to herself when she's fully aware of the consequences." Moony said as she looked at y/n and ENA.

"It's a upsetting thing really, but we just gotta talk to her about it in more.. Depth." Y/n says, noticing the portal like hall that was on front of them.

They walked through, feeling a slight gush of air blow at their face. Once they were at the stairs, they stopped, and waited for Moony, who was now popping out of the hall.
"Good?" Y/n asked her.
"Perfect." Moony and y/n went up the stairs, which led them into moony's home.

"Sorry if the place is a little messy, I gotta clean the place a bit." Moony floated around her room, passing by clusters of rocks and such.
"It's honestly fine." Y/n walked over towards a empty space, which was perfect for ENA, then placed her down on her left side.
They sigh, and sat down next to ENA.

"You can stay the night here if you want y/n." Moony said as y/n looks over at her. They smiled.
"That's fine."

***

Y/n's eyes slowly opened. They looked around, seeing that they were at Moony's place, as expected.
They felt a pair of eyes on them, eyes that they knew best.
Their head went down, seeing ENA staring up at them. "Why Hellooo there.." She boops my nose before giggling.
"Hey ENA.." Y/n sighs, as they laid their head against the wall. "So, any plans?" She sat up, staring at y/n still. "ENA.. it's too early to do something.. Let's just rest.." Y/n said, as a yawn slips out.

ENA lays her head against their chests, sighing.
"Perfect, because I didn't feel like getting up anywaaays.."

They giggle before kissing her head.
"Silly goof.. I love you.." Y/n said, as ENA giggled.