Concert time

This was requested 💕
___

"ENA! let's get going now!" Y/n said, as they pulled their friend, ENA, out of their car.
"NoOooO! ToO mAny PeOple!!" She cried.

"Didn't you want to come here?" Y/n asks. ENA went silent, then sighed.
"I didn't expect so many people!!" She hid her face, feeling embarrassed.
"But none of them won't harm you, as long as you stay near me." ENA looks up at y/n, giving them a trusting look.
"Alright! Lets get going then!" Her yellow side was talking, smiling as always.

She grabbed y/n's hand, and got out of the car. The two then made their way to the inside of the concert, hearing people cheer and scream.
"You doing alright ENA?" Y/n asks, as ENA nods, trying to stay calm. They eventually found their seat, which was a distance away from the stage, but that wasn't a problem to them.

They sit down, and look up, seeing the lights shine down on the center of the stage; the show was about to begin.
Everyone screamed, getting excited by the appearing band.

"Y/N LOOKIE! LOOK LOOK! IT'S THEM!!" ENA said, basically yelling at Y/n.
Y/n smiled, seeing how excited their friend was.

Soon, band/n stepped in, playing song/n right off the bat.
ENA cheers, singing along with everyone else.
Y/n just grins, noticing how adorable ENA was being.

***

Towards the end of the night, when the concert ended, ENA and Y/n constantly rambled on about the wonderful night they had. ENA, who was doing most of the talking, suddenly stopped talking, then looks up/down at y/n.

"Thank you so much for inviting me with you to this outstanding concert!" She then pulls y/n into a hug. Y/n was caught off guard for a brief moment, but then they hugged back, blushing.

"You're very welcome ENA.."

ENA moved away from them, but then, that's when y/n made their move.

Y/n slowly leans in towards ENA, going in for a kiss. ENA did the same, and soon, they're lips were connected.

It was a very quick kiss, but to ENA and y/n, it felt like ages.
ENA was very flustered, kinda having a little "freak out" moment.

"E-ENA, are you okay?!" Y/n asks, as ENA covers her blushing face.
"I-I'M FINE! I'M VERY TIRED! YES TIRED! CAN I STAY AT YOUR PLACE PLEASE?!" She yells, Y/n laughing a bit. "Of course you can." Y/n then grabs ENA's hand, and walks her to their car.

"I really like you y/n."

Y/n smiled.

"So do I ENA... So do I.."